New Information on RD AUDIO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aside from all this stuff... Mike I am not taking sides... but I want a real answer from you from the pictures that were posted. Can you explain or elaborate your reasoning behind it.

mike you still stole and your still a liar and you still make up names to try and ruin steves reputation. go take your polygraph test. even if you pass it that doesnt mean your innocent. people beat lie detectors all the time. dont make it seem like a polygraph test will solve everything.
with all the people that have had problems with RD for a while now i dont think mike's actions will change anything to much

as for the poly have it done at steves shop or whatever. he can take it to.

Dude, you have done nothing but spill B.S. all over this place about me. You have completly changed your story from what really happend.
your the one who spilled bs all over this place. not once did i see steve bring up anything about you. he only talked on the situation. your the one who was a little *** ran away and called 911 and now your making up sn's and talking sh*t on steve. just shut up man your the one in the wrong here.

mike you still stole and your still a liar and you still make up names to try and ruin steves reputation. go take your polygraph test. even if you pass it that doesnt mean your innocent. people beat lie detectors all the time. dont make it seem like a polygraph test will solve everything.
How am I a lier? I have not lied or denied anything.

this...
and your avatar gets hotter every time i see her haha
i was just thinking the same thing, i need that picture fullsize //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

Aside from all this stuff... Mike I am not taking sides... but I want a real answer from you from the pictures that were posted. Can you explain or elaborate your reasoning behind it.
As I have stated before I have nothing to hide. I was pissed about the entire situation and yes that screen name was mine.

with all the people that have had problems with RD for a while now i dont think mike's actions will change anything to much
as for the poly have it done at steves shop or whatever. he can take it to.
im not saying he didnt already have a bad rep im just saying what mike was trying to do was talk sh*to n steve causing more people to not want to do business with rd

your the one who spilled bs all over this place. not once did i see steve bring up anything about you. he only talked on the situation. your the one who was a little *** ran away and called 911 and now your making up sn's and talking sh*t on steve. just shut up man your the one in the wrong here.
Yeah seeing that you really know the story behind all of this. All you know about it is what Steve painted a story of.

im not saying he didnt already have a bad rep im just saying what mike was trying to do was talk sh*to n steve causing more people to not want to do business with rd
that is true to an extent. although from the thread last night i think if anything he probably got more business if everyone followed through today with phone calls at least.

for steve i hope that all the accusations dont blow up in his face. if it turns out mike has been telling the truth and steve either knows what happened to the stuff or the stuff was never inventory. well thats straight in the gutter for the company at that point.

that is true to an extent. although from the thread last night i think if anything he probably got more business if everyone followed through today with phone calls at least.
for steve i hope that all the accusations dont blow up in his face. if it turns out mike has been telling the truth and steve either knows what happened to the stuff or the stuff was never inventory. well thats straight in the gutter for the company at that point.
I agree, I dont understand why Steve believes the other guys so much over Mike? Seems like Mike did alot of work for him as well. I can go back and see about 3 boxes mike did for him. So im sure it worked both way. I say just let him do the test and see what happans. And ya he stole lil small **** screws and what not but from reading you still owe him 300$ from wood..

As I have stated before I have nothing to hide. I was pissed about the entire situation and yes that screen name was mine.
Thats all I wanted to know, Im not e-thugging... just trying to get facts... which was a little hard to do in the previous thread based on the amount of stupid posts that accumulated

A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel hanging from his belt. The bartender asks, "What's that for?" The pirate responds, "Aarrr, its driving me nuts".

Why do you think he will not go through with the test? He knows he does not have hard proof that I stole any product from him. He is changing everyones words around and I will prove it next week when I get ahold of the police report. I will quote him word for word what he stated that the install told steve and the cops and what was actually written down. Then we will see whos lieing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...