New Information on RD AUDIO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, you can hide behind your computer all you want Steve. I am in the works right now with a few local members to go with me to serve as a witness to me taking the test and all viewing the results before they are posted so I hope you will be ready for the repercussions of your actions.
hide behind the computer? didnt you run away from steve when he came to you about it and called 911? lol gtfo pvssy

maybe mike will chime in to say what small stuff was stolen. if its just the stuff he mentioned to me its a serious joke to say he "stole" the stuff from steve

What was taken was shop supplies and they include................

Some self taping screws

2 feet of speaker wire

A half used can of contact cement that was left over from on of Steve's Boxes

A box of 2" dry wall screws (Was working on on of Steve's Boxes and ran out of screws so I grabed his box) (Steve I know you know this is true because Jamie told this to you as well as the police because he was with me when it happed)

That is all the supplies I took not small items or prodect as Steve likes to refur to it on here.

How Steve has been trying to word all of this is that I took it out of his inventory room when that was not the case. The wire rack is located on the other side of the bay away from the inventory room. The self taping screws were located on the shop work bench away which was not in the inventory room. The box of screws I got from the souund room. They were sitting on the floor. The can of contact cement was left in my shop and I used the rest of it.

mike2.jpg

mike.jpg

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 51 (30 members and 21 guests)

metsfan89 , 99grandprixGT , Abarca , AllenH427 , allout13 , bones22 , Boswell59 , bumpin buick , Dak446 , Derrick824 , Dre_ATL , duece212 , headlesskoopa , Hoodlum007 , Horsemanwill , hunterw , jamesw , JBLCAMRY , jnralp00 , jonathan demuth , Junior22 , Mike465 , mokedaddy , mr_kebo , Revolution , Rich B , RKPsk8er , rocky 59 , SoCalBean420 , xseveredveganx

here we go again lol

nah, not again at all. Im done with all this

here is his character and now admits to diff stuff than he told me. Think and do what you want with it.

All i wanted with this is to show how scandalous and dirty he is and to what levels he will sink.

I am going to watch a movie with the family now

mike,

my father does computer forensics for state and local govt. the info provided by steve about the IP Addresses is really going to screw you... just FYI by a qualified professional the CIA uses in these types of matters and other high profile cases.

I do not what you are trying to prove Steve by reposting those pics let me refresh your memeory of what you said to me today................

Post number 481

I feel you. Only on the net can you do something so dirty to someone then flip it, twist it and make it an issue.

He has absolutely nothing to lose, he doesnt have a business license or anything to run his business he just feels he can do it tax free.

He went on to say i am the bad guy, but i am not going to fight over this anymore. The facts remain the same as before and will stay the same

- He admited to stealing small things as he put it

- he admit to breaking into my inventory room

both after he swore up and down was not true at first. when i told him about a test he got loaded real drunk sluring and all, more than most days since he drinks everyday all day. then said he would call the police and ask if one can come with him. thats were that went.

- He had no right to steal anything from me at all regaurless of how small he might see it, and he admited that

- he had no right to break into my locked inventory room. It was locked for a reason.

So with this and what others told me i filed a report. Its now up to the police and out of my hands.

Other little things made him look even worse. When i was trying to figure out who was stealing these little things i told mike and only mike that i had found some stuff by the boxes that get put out in the trash. I made this up 100% to test him.

As the big stuff went missing a box of rca's and distro blocks that had been stolen a couple months earlier show up were? well exactly were i had told him it was happening. well since i had made this up and then it was there who put it there to make it look like somebody else?

This is my fault in many ways. I took a liking to mike and would chill with him and drink some beers. I knew he had stolen 50-60,000 worth of product from his last employer. He said he did it because they messed him over and what not.

I put precautions in place. i built a huge wall around my inventory with a dead bolt. I thought i was safe.i told other employees he was never to be alone anywere. He used to ask to sleep in my building and i would say no, because i didnt trust him.

Well i was the fool this time. I spent a good amount on the security but did not buy cameras. i figured my lock was good and i figured if people saw things they would tell me right away. I was wrong and learned an expensive lesson to say the least.

You think about it. Even when i told him to move everything on these shelves and he moves everything except two avn726 boxes. but he says he moved it all, but they were plain to see and he waits for me to grab them. one empty just a box. So i get to thinking. Then i see a pm on his pc that he is trying to sell a d9.

then when i tell him i want everyone to take a test he admits to stealing some small stuff. Then i tell him he can move his stuff since i dont trust him. I was very blunt about this and did not hide my feelings.

then another guy tells me he broke in my inventory room and i can confirm it with another guy who seen it. Yep both said the same thing, they said he couple break into it in 10 seconds or less.

I confront him on this, he denies it to the bone. Then i look and see the screw driver marks and tell him who told me. Then he admits to it.

What am i to think at this point? i took several days to think this over and went to the police station. I felt he stole from a prior employer and admited what he did to me it was best i filed a report to stop this from happening again. Im not a big corperation, this hurts me and takes money from my family. I run rd on all my own buck so this came straight out my pocket.

Jamie the other employee told the police he seen him put boxes in his car after breaking into the room.

I am glad i filed a report because if i had of beat him down and then he called the police i would be in jail and unable to provide for my family.

So with what he actually admited to me i feel filing a report was the right thing to do. he did me wrong no matter how you look at it.

everything i said on the caco thing was true to a T. He seen that thread and didnt say a word until i filed a police report and he felt he had nothing to loose since he was in trouble.

I mad mistakes it felt pretty shitty when i found out people did not tell me when they seen things and the more pressure i put on the more people admited. I was embarrassed over this to say the least. I had to cut alot of people out of my life.

Once somebody does me wrong once thats enough for me to never look back. I caught hell from so many people. "If you knew his past why mess with him in the first place?" is all i heard over and over. I was the stupid one here in trusting people at all.

But i was the one who was done wrong. I did not do the wrong.

nah, not again at all. Im done with all this
here is his character and now admits to diff stuff than he told me. Think and do what you want with it.

All i wanted with this is to show how scandalous and dirty he is and to what levels he will sink.

I am going to watch a movie with the family now
Dude, you have done nothing but spill B.S. all over this place about me. You have completly changed your story from what really happend.

mike,
my father does computer forensics for state and local govt. the info provided by steve about the IP Addresses is really going to screw you... just FYI by a qualified professional the CIA uses in these types of matters and other high profile cases.
So explain to me how does it show that it was me who stole all of Steves product

mike you still stole and your still a liar and you still make up names to try and ruin steves reputation. go take your polygraph test. even if you pass it that doesnt mean your innocent. people beat lie detectors all the time. dont make it seem like a polygraph test will solve everything.

2i1fukx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...