New car

How is it comparable? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
One's an aftermarket receiver which he said in his op that he didn't want. Thus a highly capable dsp would work and allow him to go aftermarket speakers and amps once he decides to scratch that itch.

He didn't say that.. he said that he's not having the ability to have one. The sony can be installed anywhere and imo is the best way to have after market audio in newer cars... without even touching the dash.

Same difference. Doesn't want/can't have one. For the functionality he inquired on a processor seems capable and smart across multiple budget thresholds.. And that Sony, its a head unit. You can mount any mechless receiver anywhere if you really wanted to. That's just an uber high functioning one.

Same difference. Doesn't want/can't have one. For the functionality he inquired on a processor seems capable and smart across multiple budget thresholds.. And that Sony, its a head unit. You can mount any mechless receiver anywhere if you really wanted to. That's just an uber high functioning one.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

Next gen dsp's are coming. All current models will sell for dirt cheap pretty soon.
It will be a lil while before I do the install. Will the processor have the capability to run the IA 20.1 in one ohm? Most LOCs that I have been perusing say like 400wrms per channel.

I really appreciate the input dudes, that's why I stay on this here forum. I may be snagging a 2014, instead of the 2013 model. Time for me to have a grown ups car anyway, I will be 52 this summer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.