Amp gain won't set high enough.

Mustangfreak

New to the forum and really would appreciate some help

Seriously dumbfounded now.

Have a set of Rockford fosgate p3 12s hooked to a Rockford fosgate 1200.1d amp.

Was working great and slamming hard.

Took my trans out to put in a new clutch and got car back together and subs quit hitting.

Unhooked battery during work so never shorted any wires.

My issue is now that I cannot get my gain to even reach half what it was.

I set it at 34 which is the square root of the 1200 I was running. The subs were wired down to 1 ohm.

My head unit set at 3/4 way 26 out of 35. I just need some advice or maybe someone that has already had this problem.

What voltage are you able to get out of it? Possible headunit setting from the battery being unhooked. Check all sub settings in the headunit.

Los got it. Once the power has been removed from the HU, everything gets set back to factory. Gonna have to re-tune the HU again. And then get back to us if everything is A-ok.

Hey y'all. Sorry I got lost in work. Ended up being my amp. Luckily still under warranty. Got a new one and got the power I needed. Sounds awesome again!

Thanks again you guys!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.