New Car: Volv...oh?

It handles very well also. It may be pertty heavy but its got enough power to move.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

you've got to be fucking shitting me
haterade.gif

No offense but if someone were to go through the hastle of dropping a v8 in there they should have put in something a bit bigger maybe a built 350. Im sure it would have been a tighter fit but with all the work already done it shouldnt have made a huge difference
did you notice that it's supercharged? i think the idea was to have a good power curve and be very daily driveable, not to cram teh biggest thing that would fit in there. it's not always about the largest engine or the most HP, driveability matters a lot to most people as does teh ease of the swap.

did you notice that it's supercharged? i think the idea was to have a good power curve and be very daily driveable, not to cram teh biggest thing that would fit in there. it's not always about the largest engine or the most HP, driveability matters a lot to most people as does teh ease of the swap.
Thank you kind sir!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

very sweet car, I actually was going to bid on this car on ebay until it went higher then my wallet. That car should be pretty quick it's only maybe 300-400lbs heavier then the mustang that motor came out of... The interior is also alot nicer then a mustang if you ask me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Meka

10+ year member
Prestons a *****
Meka
Manhattan,KS
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date