New Car: Volv...oh?

And a car to put it in?
is this worthy to put it in!
stuffforsale001.jpg

ill give you this on your vulva. its a sleeper. i would pull up to it thinking its a hunk of **** euro car only to be seen in your rear view! your motor is bad ass!

ill give you this on your vulva. its a sleeper. i would pull up to it thinking its a hunk of **** euro car only to be seen in your rear view! your motor is bad ass!
Well, I will take that as a complement. Thanks

either way you drive a VULVA!
The vulva (from Latin, vulva, plural vulvae or vulvas; see etymology) is the region of the external genital organs of the female, including the labia majora, mons pubis, labia minora, clitoris, bulb of the vestibule, vestibule of the ******, greater and lesser vestibular glands, and vaginal orifice.[1]
you really are a fucking idiot.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.