New car..NEED components with solid midbass Help

y dont you try deading your doors with the Diamond comps, i had no problem with mid bass with them. Obviously if you deaden your doors with the PG RSD its going to be different.

there is a set of pioneer comps that get spoken very highly off as well. i can't remember the name though.
i prefer having seperate amps but as long as you can get something that puts whatever power you need to everything then it should be fine.
Pioneer REV's I believe is what their called. They are very nice and around $170 or so but I'm not sure if they are nice enough to pay that much more for. I wouldn't.

Well I guess I will be going with the RSD's but I am still unsure about the profile 2x160@4 or going with the blaupunkt velocity 2100 2x100@4 which one is more solid clean sounding?

Well I guess I will be going with the RSD's but I am still unsure about the profile 2x160@4 or going with the blaupunkt velocity 2100 2x100@4 which one is more solid clean sounding?
If you go with the Blau amp, get the VA2200, not the VA2100. Set the gains to deliver around 2x150w to the RSds.

RSD's ordered. For 80 bucks if they aren't to my standards ill just throw them away and get a new set. Thanks for the input. I will be going with the profile amp mentioned in this thread. How exactly should it be set? Thanks, Harleyf150

RSD's ordered. For 80 bucks if they aren't to my standards ill just give them to DejaWiz and get a new set.
Fixed! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

ok also ordered a CRUNCH PZi-1000.1 to power my 12" Diamond D6 dual 2ohm sub, the profile ap1000 to power the rsd's, 40 sq ft of edead sound deadener, and a PIONEER DEH-P590IB. I think that about does it for now. should i get some speakers for rear fill and just run them off the deck? Also i am going to have plenty of power to run this stuff huh? Thanks

Should i get some speakers for rear fill and just run them off the deck?

Also i am going to have plenty of power to run this stuff huh? Thanks
Nah, don't worry about rear fill for now until you get everything installed, run it for a couple/few weeks, then make the determination if you feel rear fill is necessary.

You should have adequate power for everything, yes.

Thanks, install is going to be around $350. They are putting the sound deadener on as well as install everything.. and i will have to buy some kind of $100 GM interface or soemthing for my 04 Avalanche "because it is not a true ignition"? This is what I was told anyways. Maybe someplace to get this for cheap online? Thanks

The RSD's came in today. Not to shabby of a speaker by looks and feel. Expect a full review once they are installed here in a week. They will be getting fed 150 wrms per side. Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.