New car..NEED components with solid midbass Help

here are some pics for ya man:D.

IMG_1446.jpg

IMG_1449.jpg

IMG_1448.jpg

the build quality on those does look a little nicer than the rsd's yet i havent read any reviews or anything on your comps. any reviews available?

They have those ck6's on hifisoundconnection if you want to look at the specs. they look pretty impressive.. im also torn between comps right now. The rsd's are hard to resist for the price and the reviews ive been reading

going to have to think on that. What would be a good cheap deck with 4 volt pre outs. Right now leaning towards the pioneer 4900 or the eclipse cd4000 considering they are only about 150. any other recomends on that? I like eclipse and alpine bu most in my price range are only 2 volt pr eouts. still open for speaker suggestions as well. dont think i can beat that profile for the price.

thnks

tcguy: in your opinion what is the next step up form the rsd's with matched excellent midbass?

also, do you think it would be a better idea to get the profile for the comps and a seperate amp for the sub when i add it or go for just one amp. The sub will be sealed and need at least 400 w rms

tcguy: in your opinion what is the next step up form the rsd's with matched excellent midbass?also, do you think it would be a better idea to get the profile for the comps and a seperate amp for the sub when i add it or go for just one amp. The sub will be sealed and need at least 400 w rms
i haven't had experience with to many sets of comps. i have used the rsd's and the infinity kappa perfect 6.1's. i do not recommend any infinity speakers for car audio. i love their home audio though.

there is a set of pioneer comps that get spoken very highly off as well. i can't remember the name though.

i prefer having seperate amps but as long as you can get something that puts whatever power you need to everything then it should be fine.

Anyone, the RSD's sound like the way to go for 100 or less but does anything sound noticeably superior in the 150 range? I'm sure their are many that beat out the rsd's...anyone??

Anyone, the RSD's sound like the way to go for 100 or less but does anything sound noticeably superior in the 150 range? I'm sure their are many that beat out the rsd's...anyone??
Probably not in that price arena for similar sound reproduction.

Maybe Cerwin Vega V-Max 65? Or JBL P650C? Or Orion HCCA 6.2?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.