PG Rsd6.5 @ 2 Ohms.

Whatever you do, just don't run them at 4 ohms, and you'll be fine... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

I'll damage my ish yes? If I go Higher say 8, It'll be ok no?

translated to:

if i run my components at 2 ohms will i damage them? but if i run them higher, up to 8 ohms will they still run fine?

i hope im right....

the speaker doesnt care what resistance it has...if you wired a pair down to 2 ohms (which is the only way i see how) it should be fine as long as your amp can handle it and you dont put too much power into them.. but if you're wiring one set down to 2 ohms.. dont forget it will be mono..

Thx.
Only difference is more/less power, 2 ohm = more, 8 ohm = less.

Rewrite your question, ignore them, and then I'll try to help.
Yeah, some people just can't use common sense to make sense of an apparently miswritten statement.

translated to:

if i run my components at 2 ohms will i damage them? but if i run them higher, up to 8 ohms will they still run fine?

i hope im right....
Refer to my first reply.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.