New Car FEW TEW WIN

nateberrier
10+ year member

Douche, Ohio
166811_1640832813622_1020847011_31363444_5262687_n.jpg

Probably pick it up this week.

I will be putting in my mobile es 4ch and bridging it to my Pioneer D720C comps and Idk what im doing with the rear fill yet. Looking for suggestions I suppose.

I also want to do something different for teh bass. It has quite a bit of space and should get loud easy peasy. I was thinking about a couple 10s or a single 12. Suggestions welcome. Flaming to be expected but it is a well built, reliable car, it is also a hatch. 57 cubes supposedly with the rear seats folded down.

I dont want to run anything too huge because its a new car and I dont want to have to tape the rear wiper back on.

Ohh boy, i can't stand the way these look, but to each there own, and as stated should get loud.
Honda has never really made a good looking car. Sure, there are exceptions, like the S2000 (sort of, it was pretty plain tbh) and the NSX. But for the most part, they make some ass ugly cars!

Well its comfy inside, has a tight suspension, sporty drive to it, and its gonna get loud. Thats the sport model and I got it for 15000 even. MSRP is 17300 i think. I ask for suggestions on a system. They only come in 5 door

Honda has never really made a good looking car. Sure, there are exceptions, like the S2000 (sort of, it was pretty plain tbh) and the NSX. But for the most part, they make some ass ugly cars!
Not to knock this thread off topic but i personally think the 92-95 civic's look good and the 99-00's. I dont like the looks of the NSX TBH, im not into those car's i think there ugly

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.