New car audio company - c2 audio on the rise

Not the best way to go about it, even if the woofers perform well. And for the record, I'm hoping they do.

I would love to know that as well.
Hence, I'm just the messenger. And I did post a video on my facebook of the C2 Level 2 taking 800 watts when rated at 600 RMS like a champ. This is the link. http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?v=415664665191231

As far as the names I'll pass on the info to him.

How about Ideas? maybe you guys have an idea he'd run with. Just throwing it out, there to think on since Levels could become an issue.... I thought up Tier 2, Tier 3 etc... or maybe by wattage series 600 series, 1000 series etc....Anybody else??

How about Ideas? maybe you guys have an idea he'd run with. Just throwing it out, there to think on since Levels could become an issue.... I thought up Tier 2, Tier 3 etc... or maybe by wattage series 600 series, 1000 series etc....Anybody else??
the 600 or 1000 series might become an issue with dd ,as their subs are the 500 ,1000,1500,2500 and so on

wonder what rusty's gonna say about the woofer names .
You would think with his past he won't have much of an issue with "borrowing" anything. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif

You would think with his past he won't have much of an issue with "borrowing" anything. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif
you mean like a vendor taking money from someone for a product and the product was never shipped and money wasn't returned .rusty doest do that ,his company is legit .

you mean like a vendor taking money from someone for a product and the product was never shipped and money wasn't returned .rusty doest do that ,his company is legit .
What vendor has did that?

I never said his company was not "legit" I said what I said...which can be taken how ever the reader would like to take it.

I saw this go down on FB. He was gonna name it 'Bamma Audio' and had logo's drawn up and stuff. Caught a bunch of flack on that one. Then he decided to let people submit possible names for the line and offered 2 new 12's as a prize for a winning submission. No prize was awarded and all entries were ignored. There were some good ones too. Then he chose XTC and even though someone already has a line of subwoofers called XTC. When he posted that C2 was gonna be the name he once again caught the flack over it being too close to B2, but ignored all that as well. This all happened in like an 8 hour period and just kind of struck me as odd for the owner of a company to act kinda spacey like that.

I just looked at CSG's FB page again and all those posts but the naming contest are gone?

As far as the subs...why not price them the same as the competitions subwoofer and let quality and performance dictate the better value?

So you're telling me the name of the company is C2, when there's a B2, and the subs are called Level 2, 3, etc., when DC already has that name for their subs? I smell legal issues.
B2 is an overseas based company and C2 is a USA based company so no legality issues there. No one has a patent on lvl's of subs.

I feel like he isn't ready to run a business if he can't even pick a company name and his product's names that are original.
The company name is set in stone as C2. He's not gonna change that. I'll get back on here tomorrow as far as Sub line names.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.