New car audio company - c2 audio on the rise

Wow arnt they original.
Not at all. There's already a b2 audio, dc refers to their series of woofers as "levels", and their "level 2". basket that yall say looks fantastic looks exactly like my psi platform 2 basket...

Better have **** good prices.. unique seems dead in car audio manufacturers these days, without paying an arm and/or leg..

Disappointed....

Not at all. There's already a b2 audio, dc refers to their series of woofers as "levels", and their "level 2". basket that yall say looks fantastic looks exactly like my psi platform 2 basket...
Better have **** good prices.. unique seems dead in car audio manufacturers these days, without paying an arm and/or leg..

Disappointed....
Go to the site and look at prices. There will be pre-sale offers as well.

Cheap china stuff is where it's on this site man your just not doing it right like the rest of these company's like audio technix //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
Lol someone is butt hurt

I

will never be any MASS production of my subs do to made in the usa and by me only. production is slowly happening but what i love it custom in each sub...

So for the Level 3 sub, the RMS is probably going to be rated at 1000RMS to be conservative. The magnet is 210 oz. Chris is still testing but it's definitely a beast. The only picture I have on the Level 3 is what I posted on my Facebook page. Pricing is still being worked out.

The level 4 Sub can be found here C2 AUDIO || 12" Level-4 Subwoofer if you haven't visited the C2 Audio website. Parts are still en route and issues have risen and they may be delayed a little more than expected. More info to come on that.

Again as I find out some more info I will pass it on to you all. Chris was busy with his new building all day but may be getting some pictures uploaded for me to show you guys.

Also he wanted to pass to everyone that Car Stereo Giant is having their own Sundown Audio Line. Sundown Audio is designing the sub for Car Stereo Giant. The Sundown Audio CSG Series. These are still in prototype/development stage but I will post anything I have with those as well. Again, more info to come.

So you're telling me the name of the company is C2, when there's a B2, and the subs are called Level 2, 3, etc., when DC already has that name for their subs? I smell legal issues.

So you're telling me the name of the company is C2, when there's a B2, and the subs are called Level 2, 3, etc., when DC already has that name for their subs? I smell legal issues.
Correct. If a stink comes about I'm sure he will figure it out. However, for the time being this is what his company is set up as and what he wants to go with.

Correct. If a stink comes about I'm sure he will figure it out. However, for the time being this is what his company is set up as and what he wants to go with.
Not the best way to go about it, even if the woofers perform well. And for the record, I'm hoping they do.

wonder what rusty's gonna say about the woofer names .
I would love to know that as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.