New car audio company - c2 audio on the rise

the level four looks nice. however i would want the T/S specs and parameters on it before getting any ideas. just because sub companies are constantly popping up.
I agree, and the info the have on the C2 audio website is the same info I have. I haven't recieved anything other than parts arriving in 3 weeks.

**** I wish I woulda known about this sooner, I just bought 9 xfl 12's from him a few weeks ago
Those are some beast *** subs to though! I mean at least this way you'll have a banging system up and running until the Level 2's hit in April. The Level 3 and 4's will follow a little while after that. Nothing wrong with selling your setup and adding a new one later this year!

Wow arnt they original.
Lol that's what I was thinkin... At least it looks like they are trying to be slightly different with their product however it's one more woofer on the market trying to compete with the SA so it will ultimately just be lost in the flood of cheap 1000

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

[/color]

Wow arnt they original.
Lol that's what I was thinkin... At least it looks like they are trying to be slightly different with their product however it's one more woofer on the market trying to compete with the SA so it will ultimately just be lost in the flood of cheap 1000

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

[/color]

Like i said, the owner run's SA series subs in his vehicle. He has nothing but respect for that line and sells it. He's just trying to get his line up to or on par with the SA line at an even more affordable price. Can't knock a guy for trying and from what I've seen so far, I'm impressed!

parts for the level 4 are slated to arrive in the next 3 weeks, then build up, testing and final adjustments will happen. Once recieved I will post a video on my facebook as well and then paste the link on here.
nice, ill be waiting! lol.......also the level 3 specs say that it will have a 240oz mag, thats bigger than the level 4 mag if im not mistaken...why?

His name is Chris and is out of Boardman Ohio. Also, Co-Owner of CarStereoGiant.
Are you associated with the company in any way? Does Chris intend to become some-what active on the forums in the future (not that it matter at all, just convenient to have information all in one place). I find it a bit more reassuring to deal with a fellow brother in arms.. though a "former-marine" scammed me over at CACO.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rage.gif.0ad8a6e5565b5fddce406566fdd05149.gif

His name is Chris and is out of Boardman Ohio. Also, Co-Owner of CarStereoGiant.
Are you associated with the company in any way? Does Chris intend to become some-what active on the forums in the future (not that it matter at all, just convenient to have information all in one place). I find it a bit more reassuring to deal with a fellow brother in arms.. though a "former-marine" scammed me over at CACO.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rage.gif.0ad8a6e5565b5fddce406566fdd05149.gif

nice, ill be waiting! lol.......also the level 3 specs say that it will have a 240oz mag, thats bigger than the level 4 mag if im not mistaken...why?
The level 3 was literally added to the line this weekend. So expect the Level 4 to change up some. And as I get that info it will be passed.

I'm not officially affiliated as of this moment. However, Chris and I talk on a daily basis and I've agreed to help promote his new line, and carstereogiant. I've been actively helping out for about 6 months. As far as the forums here, I'll be getting with him to get involved. He's elbow deep in both C2 and Car Stereo Giant.

I just enjoy car audio and have had nothing but great business with Chris. As a "brother in arms" I assure you I'm not going to going to intentionally lead you down the wrong path. I love car audio and only want to help/inspire others who enjoy it to. I'm just passing any and all information I recieve from chris to the public to help him out. I may be helping out in further detail with his company in the future but it hasn't been formally discussed. So for now, consider me the messenger. Although, this will not conflict with my military duties. I do what I can, when I can while keeping true to the Air Force.

Like i said, the owner run's SA series subs in his vehicle. He has nothing but respect for that line and sells it. He's just trying to get his line up to or on par with the SA line at an even more affordable price. Can't knock a guy for trying and from what I've seen so far, I'm impressed!
Looks like they are off to a good start... I'd try these over any of the other new company's coming out with subs just cuz they at least took the time to use some other parts besides the standard 12 spoke lol

Looks like they are off to a good start... I'd try these over any of the other new company's coming out with subs just cuz they at least took the time to use some other parts besides the standard 12 spoke lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.