new build

hUkZHDa.png

I

Can't

wait

Pound town

If DD don't make it up to me. I'm going over to IA or FI. I'm not impressed with the build quality. I built the recone myself but of course dd did this. The fit on the pars wasn't great etc etc.
Looks like they just don't have the QC control anymore and it's probably not their fault is probably one of the jackass workers.

That being said they do pound but I really want a pair of Fi neo btls.
So did they send you a recone with the surround glued to the cone already, or did you glue it?

So did they send you a recone with the surround glued to the cone already, or did you glue it?
it was pre-glued. my recones don't fail. I freeaired it with no trouble. i just glued it back i hope it holds. time to save for the prototypes...

Last edited by a moderator:

KAZWD6Y.jpg

Finally. FedEx is retarded and never showed up so I had to wait two extra days. The terminals kinda **** because the 4ga com out the top but other than that it's nice. About 60 or so pounds. Toorrow is the big day. I'll have it in. I'm thinking it will fit upfront. My car is begging not to add anyone weight in the rear. Lol

FYI. I could have gotten a 40ah lithium but they where on preorder and I always wanted to try the batcap.

I talked to a few people and they where extremely impressed with these batteries Not only do they discharge faster but I still have enough storage capacity to be ran for music what a decent alternator. The ESR is 1.8 mohm and it's a 100ah. I was told by several people it's basically 3 typical 100ah Batts and it discharges so much faster they didn't need a capbank.

FYI. I could have gotten a 40ah lithium but they where on preorder and I always wanted to try the batcap.I talked to a few people and they where extremely impressed with these batteries Not only do they discharge faster but I still have enough storage capacity to be ran for music what a decent alternator. The ESR is 1.8 mohm and it's a 100ah. I was told by several people it's basically 3 typical 100ah Batts and it discharges so much faster they didn't need a capbank.
I've seen a lot of serious SPL vehicles running batcap and unlike the Yellow tops there have been no reports of quality falling off on Batcap.

I don't think just one is near adequate for daily on 7K the way I'd play but I've seen mid 160's with 4 DDm4a running off of just one batcap under the hood. Very much voltage drop, but still... a strong choice for battery limited classes.

I'm interested to see numbers from you this weekend.

KAZWD6Y.jpg

Finally. FedEx is retarded and never showed up so I had to wait two extra days. The terminals kinda **** because the 4ga com out the top but other than that it's nice. About 60 or so pounds. Toorrow is the big day. I'll have it in. I'm thinking it will fit upfront. My car is begging not to add anyone weight in the rear. Lol
Was it really a $1000 bucks? It looks really nice though
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I've seen a lot of serious SPL vehicles running batcap and unlike the Yellow tops there have been no reports of quality falling off on Batcap.
I don't think just one is near adequate for daily on 7K the way I'd play but I've seen mid 160's with 4 DDm4a running off of just one batcap under the hood. Very much voltage drop, but still... a strong choice for battery limited classes.

I'm interested to see numbers from you this weekend.
I stopped to s*** none of my stuff came in. Battery terminals bus bars nor did my f****** stereo remote come in USPS lost all of my s*** so I had to scramble around town to find something to make it work I live about an hour and a half away in the show starts at 4. I should be able to make it in time but I still have to put the subs in.finish the port and terminate the pos on the batcap and throw the fuses in. Clean the car put a few places on and drive 1.5 hours. Cutting it close. I ordered all my stuff battery was supposed to be here Tuesday the bus bars Wednesday the remote Wednesday I went to check on everything birthday I got the battery Friday my bus bars and stuff still didn't make it.

It's a mecca show. Not real testing just gonna try to do my best.

Bad thing going is my pos alt/car does really charge good at idle so I'm not expecting much. Esp with a 20p amp alt. Basically when I park I'm on battery voltage.pos alternator needs a smaller pulley.

you need alternator output, im still pretty amazed i can run a taramps bass 12k with minimal voltage drop with what i have for electrical

but i have dual alterantors and over 300a of output at idle

you need alternator output, im still pretty amazed i can run a taramps bass 12k with minimal voltage drop with what i have for electrical
but i have dual alterantors and over 300a of output at idle
It holds up good but with one 200 amp alt it drops to low 12s..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.