New build about to begin

GAMEOVERCCA
10+ year member

INCRIMINATOR AUDIO
Hickory NC
Everything is out of the land rover.... Now the fun begin's..

Down grading to only 2 batt's in rear and 1 under hood, less amp, but more efficient box and fresh subs

3 Deka Intimidator 1000amp 100ah AGM's

MMATTS 3500.1D on the sub's

2 15 Death penalty's

2 Incriminator comp set's

Eclipse 32440 on the 2 comp set's

New amp rack and enclosure designed and ready to start building this week

028.jpg

3rd deka installed, had to do alot of cutting and drilling to make this fit.. stock battery box and spare tire jack mount is no more lol.. well worth it..

005-2.jpg

yea the size on thoughs side pockets worked out well.. ill take more pics as build progress's its going slow right now.. can only work on it in my spare time so... but box peice's are all cut, might work on putting base together today. still have to cut the amp rack out. and i got more wiring to do..

will do, its been pouring rain the past few days so i mainly only been working inside on the back up of customer work i have piled up, but i will be back at this build today through friday so... we see how much i get done..

what do some of you guys use to seal your boxs with? i have used liquid nail, window caulk, wood filler.. couple diffrent things.. what do you guys think works the best?

what do some of you guys use to seal your boxs with? i have used liquid nail, window caulk, wood filler.. couple diffrent things.. what do you guys think works the best?
silicone, or silicone adhesive... you have to wait for it to dry before you mount the subs though.

yea that window caulk i used before is silicone.. there is no rush so dry time is not a issue.. just wanna use something that will be the best for the long haul.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.