new build 2 15" DC lvl 4s

BASS14
10+ year member

Team DC Audio
this is the new box that will be the home for 2 15" DC lvl 4s w the D1 lvl 5 coils in em....the box is 7.5cubes w 100sqin of port tuned to 30hz LOW AND LOUD :good:

on to the pics tho we all no you guys like them....

IMG_6978Small.jpg

IMG_6979Small.jpg

just the double baffle just sittin there...you get the the idea...

IMG_6980Small.jpg

IMG_6981Small.jpg

that is all for now :ph34r:

new pics from 2nite....its done just need paint....it goes to the painter 2moro!!! but here are the pics!!

IMG_6985Small.jpg

IMG_6984Small.jpg

IMG_6983Small.jpg

IMG_6982Small.jpg

there ya go for now!! new pics with it painted should be added friday!

wow noone really cares lol....

well it is LOW and may not be as loud as it could be....but im pretty sure it will be in the 140s so im happy lol.....2 15s and that box should get me there...i hope

wow noone really cares lol....
btw: I have not been on this forum very long, but its seems like if you are not getting alot of responses it is a good sign you are doing something right.(ie:Alot of people here live to point out mistakes/talk crap).

huge box, and since its tuned so low you can always put in dividers later to up frequency.
yessir!! well see how it sounds by this time next week!! subs get ordered 2moro!

btw: I have not been on this forum very long, but its seems like if you are not getting alot of responses it is a good sign you are doing something right.(ie:Alot of people here live to point out mistakes/talk crap).

thanks for the info.....but already new that!!!

sweet... gotta love big sound in a small cab... i got a '99 ranger too and you're gonna be rolling around with the drivers window down 24/7... i estimate you'll gain at least 4dbs with the window down opposed to sealed up... i know mine did and even when it was cold i would have it down...

nice garage floor!

looks good so far, just some pointers though-

looks like your double baffle ist flush with the port? unless you plan to sand it down to round it over more than you could with a single layer of mdf. fyi, your better off bracing your baffle than doubling it up with no bracing. but double baffle plus bracing would be best. esp. with a big ass box like yours with 2 15's. brace it!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.