new build 2 15" DC lvl 4s

lookin good. Sure is a big box. Definitely liking the flush mount with the double baffle. Any plans on finishing it? Or are you going with the +5dbz naked MDF is louder finish? Either way should be good, gonna be one loud ranger for sure.

What amp?
amp is a Rockford T1000.1bd 1700rms@ 1ohm

lookin good. Sure is a big box. Definitely liking the flush mount with the double baffle. Any plans on finishing it? Or are you going with the +5dbz naked MDF is louder finish? Either way should be good, gonna be one loud ranger for sure.
and it at the painter now!! i saw it today it looks badass!! it all flat black!! i pick it up 2moro morning:)WHOOT

do you have a brace going from the baffle to the back of the box?

the back of the box is also a huge piece that will flex easily. I would recommend two wooden dowels going from front to back.

this is one of my old boxes:

HPIM0362.jpg

it is no where near the size of yours and I was having mad flex problems before putting a brace from baffle to the back. Mine wasnt double baffled, but i would still recommend extra bracing. This was with about 1500rms going to this sub.

do you have a brace going from the baffle to the back of the box?
the back of the box is also a huge piece that will flex easily. I would recommend two wooden dowels going from front to back.

this is one of my old boxes:

HPIM0362.jpg

it is no where near the size of yours and I was having mad flex problems before putting a brace from baffle to the back. Mine wasnt double baffled, but i would still recommend extra bracing. This was with about 1500rms going to this sub.
umm yea i have a 1-1/4 in goin from the front to the back....but im really not to worried bout the back flexin it will be up against the back wall of the truck tight so it wont move much at all!!! but i put 1 in there just to be safe!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.