New 4 Channel Amp

Participant count
  • Participants list

Why So Cereal?
5,000+ posts

Invisible Cereal
ok so i have an autotek at1200 running my highs now and they get pretty loud but the sound quality *****. My dad has an old mtx amp in his suburban that he's willing to trade. It was made back in tha 90's but I dont have the series on hand. It was all black. Would this be a good trade or should i just wait and get a Infinity Kappa Four or something. I have pioneer premier components in doors and infinity coaxials in kicks all up front and infinity mids in rear.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

It is Opel (Vauxhall) Astra J 2011 model, I change the HU to Kirinavi 10 inch screen. The factory speakers are Infinity and would have come with a...
Okay, I'll bite. If you're going to get rear speakers, get the same ones (model type, doesn't have to be the same size) that you have up front...
I would keep the amp you have and keep the components. Place the components in some universal door pods, and look at getting a powered SAS 8"...
A 6 channel and a single sub amp would be my choice. Or a 2ch, 4ch and a sub amp. You don't need 2 channels for subs.
You can wire those subs up @8 ohms if they are both SVC4 ohm subs,and that amp will run fine after being tuned properly...

About this thread

Why So Cereal?

5,000+ posts
Invisible Cereal
Why So Cereal?
Drowning in milk
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date