Need more power!

LosIsATool
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
I need a 1500 rms at 2 ohm amp. My zx1000.1 isn't going to cut it. I'm a firm believer in paying for clean power. So my options are a zx1500 or a rf t1500bdcp.

Both are about the same $ about 500 shipped. Any other options out there.

Powering 12 DC lvl 3 12s

a aq 3500 can be had for around 5-550 shipped if you dont mind buying used, and will do a good bit more than 1500 @ 2 and will give you room to upgrade to better subs down the road with out buying a new amp.

not sure if you have found your amp yet or not but i have a perfect condition zx1500.1 that is currently in use i am about to sell. i am original owner and its adult used and owned. plan on selling it for only 300.00. comes with bass knob. birth sheet list 1678. just FYI

Better 07. same as the 08 other then the red line however better components. not sure why but kicker seems to make the amp cheaper and cheaper each year. still a great product but not the underrated monsters they used to be.

here are some pics

IMG_6620.jpg

IMG_6615.jpg

np. yea they are bit power hungry. I run two of these in this system and a 4ch and even with 3 bat, all 0 gauge new ground and a 300 amp alt i still have voltage drops in the 11's sometimes

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.