Northeast Region NESPL Hit's Rocky Hill CT - May 15th

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
While I could not stay as long as I would have liked (Had to hit NAPA for parts to fix the steering on the truck), I saw some nice cars and some interesting ones. Different approaches by different folkes? Or sumtin'.

I would have loved to see the blue Blazer on the meter. I could feel that from 50+ feet. Sweet.

Also got to see what 150db was like. Glass flexing. Insane. Not my goal. Thankfully. I don't think I can afford it with all my other hobbies. LOL

Nice job folks.

Here are there results from the NESPL portion of the show, does not include Sound N' Style.

Amateur 1

---------

1. 141.2 Jeremy Todd

2. 137.1 Luis Hernendez

Amateur 2

---------

1. 134.2 Duane Mccargo

Stock 2

-------

1. 149.4 Nicholas Ciollo

2. 142.3 Tim Clarke

Stock 3

-------

1. 147.4 Tyrone

2. 146.8 Victor Deida

Pro Stock 1

-----------

1. 156.4 Kevin Ehm

Pro Stock 2

-----------

1. 149.1 Stephen Lynch

Super Stock 1

-------------

1. 156.3 Keith Fafard

2. 147.6 Josh Iverson

Super Stock 2

-------------

1. 159.9 Mike Gladu

2. 150.8 Derek Mcgregor

Super Stock - No Wall

---------------------

1. 156.9 Kevin Santacroce

2. 145.0 Jon Manchester

---------------------------------------------------------------

Slammin Bass 3

----------------

1. 146.2 Josh Iverson

2. 141.6 Jon Manchester

Slammin Bass 4

--------------

1. 157.4 Mike Travassos

Yeah, the Tahoe. It's a GM, the Tahoe, and fullsize Blazer are the same thing. LOL

The van was pretty loud to the naked ear (even from across the lot), but I guess that goes to show that the ear and the meter are not the same thing, huh? Wow. I wish I could have stayed to see it run, but it sounds like it was disappointing.

Been there done that with spl. Did spl for 10 years and it died not as big as it once was. not fun when you go to a show with 10 competitors and you place by default.

Mike, the van your thinking of with all the speakers in it never got on the meter, he was there to demo and have some fun hanging out. There may have been another van that came through though, not sure. The Tahoe did ok, came in 2nd to an escalade with 6 JL Audio 13w6's.

While I could not stay as long as I would have liked (Had to hit NAPA for parts to fix the steering on the truck), I saw some nice cars and some interesting ones. Different approaches by different folkes? Or sumtin'.
I would have loved to see the blue Blazer on the meter. I could feel that from 50+ feet. Sweet.

Also got to see what 150db was like. Glass flexing. Insane. Not my goal. Thankfully. I don't think I can afford it with all my other hobbies. LOL

Nice job folks.
Who's glass flexed at 150???

Who's glass flexed at 150???
The Soundstream car. The roofline across the front was flexing at the windshield joint. I didn't mean to give the impression that the center of the windshield was bowing out. Though that would be some cool shite to see. LOL

The Soundstream car. The roofline across the front was flexing at the windshield joint. I didn't mean to give the impression that the center of the windshield was bowing out. Though that would be some cool shite to see. LOL
Buying windshields can get expensive.....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.