Northeast Region NESPL Hit's Rocky Hill CT - May 15th

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV

SPL Blazer
10+ year member

SPL Event Promoter
NESPL & Dreamz II Reality team up again with Porter & Chester Institute for the 2011 show season. We'll start off in Rocky Hill on May 15th.

NESPL will be offering our db SPL, Slammin Bass and Sound N' Style formats at this event.

Entry fee's will be $20 per format, add Slammin Bass to either the db SPL or Sound N' Style format for only $10.

Anyone wishing to compete in the Sound N' Style format must register early.

All rules and classes for the db, Slammin Bass and Sound N' Style formats are on our website, NESPL.Org

This is part of a car show, same as every other year, Registration begins at 10am for the SPL formats, 9am for the car show. Everyone should plan to be there by 11:30 at the latest to make sure you are allowed to enter.

Show takes place Sunday May 15th at:

Porter & Chester Institute

30 Waterchase dr

Rocky Hill CT, 06067

Should be interesting, USACi just announced a show 10 minutes from this one at the same time. Unfortunate, I'd like to hit a USACi show and a few other I know want to hit both, but are coming to this one instead.
I feel sorry for that shop. They go above and beyond. All kinds of free food, hamburgers hot dogs bbq chicken, sodas etc. and all free. Then they must raffle off atleast 2Gs in equipment. They run radio adds and have a dj also. I tried to tell someone......................... nevermind!

Just added to this event, a TNESPL 1X, for those that need points for Finals. It'll be a points only type deal, $20 to do the TNE format, $10 if you do it in addition to the NESPL formats. Trophies for the NESPL formats, if needed I'll print a certificate for the TNE part.

And a TNESPL 2X event already planned for this location June 19th, will be posted here soon.

I feel sorry for that shop. They go above and beyond. All kinds of free food, hamburgers hot dogs bbq chicken, sodas etc. and all free. Then they must raffle off atleast 2Gs in equipment. They run radio adds and have a dj also. I tried to tell someone......................... nevermind!
Radio spots are running for the other show ........ poor shop

lol Nate, I'm sure you'll be at the other show. Either way, the one I'm doing always has free burgers and dogs, plus lots of raffles. Last year we raffled of a DC Audio 18" lvl 4, the year before was a Kinetik battery charger and lots of gift certificates and other items, not sure whats being raffled this year. The other show might see 20-25 cars, this one is part of a car show and always get's over 150 plus those doing the NESPL part. Porter & Chester always has a decent show, between this location and their Chicopee Mass locations.

lol Nate, I'm sure you'll be at the other show. Either way, the one I'm doing always has free burgers and dogs, plus lots of raffles. Last year we raffled of a DC Audio 18" lvl 4, the year before was a Kinetik battery charger and lots of gift certificates and other items, not sure whats being raffled this year. The other show might see 20-25 cars, this one is part of a car show and always get's over 150 plus those doing the NESPL part. Porter & Chester always has a decent show, between this location and their Chicopee Mass locations.
No, I know the P&C shows I've won over the years at several of them. The best P&C show is in Stratford Ct.

Now in all my years, I've never seen a shop give away as much stuff as they gave away last year. It's just too bad that Mark scheduled the show the same day.

I'll be at your show.

once the show gets going I think they have it open around the side of the lot so people can leave, but I'm not 100% sure on that. I never really get a chance to get to that end of the lot. At the beginning they have parking cones blocking the other entrance/exit so everyone enters through the same spot.

We're going to be raffling off a few various Boston Bruins items at the show, make sure to come over to the NESPL tent and buy your raffle tix, all proceeds will be going towards Pancreatic Cancer research. During the off-season one of our competitors lost his dad to pancreatic cancer, and my father is dying from it as well, unfortunately chemo doesn't always work with certain forms of Pancreatic cancer, such is/was the case here.

We have a Boston Bruins practice jersey with 8 autographs on it, including:

Mark Recchi

Patrice Bergeron

Daniel Paille

Tuuka Rask

Andrew ference

Brad Marchand

Blake wheeler

Johnny Boychuk

Also we'll have a few other Bruins items, Pull Over's and T-Shirts, all from the Boston Bruins.

We'll also be having a 50/50 raffle too. Hope everyone comes by to check them out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.