need to build a enclosure for 2 12in hcca orions help please..

• Thread starter Starkillers2019
  • Start date
  • Replies 33
  • Views 6K
Cool story bro....

Just catching up on this thread.... you came on here and literally asked if you should go sealed or ported, then proceeded to get butthurt when the overwhelming response was to go ported. Why are you even on here? Clearly, your intent is not to heed the great advice being given to you. Why would you get those subs, upgrade your alt, and add batteries if you are going to cage those beasts in a sealed enclosure? In the end, it's your money and your system, so you're free to do whatever you want (even if it's absolutely f*****g retarded). 

ended up build , with one like in picture   except no terminals  yet..   need to get some lug terminals .    

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.