Need sub help

Participant count
  • Participants list
I feel there is more to the story than just changing the batteries. Did you remove RCA cables? Did you move the head unit? Did you move the amplifiers? Try your fader... does the bass get less going front to rear or rear to front or left to right? If there is any change in the subs... check where your RCA's are connected.

I feel there is more to the story than just changing the batteries. Did you remove RCA cables? Did you move the head unit? Did you move the amplifiers? Try your fader... does the bass get less going front to rear or rear to front or left to right? If there is any change in the subs... check where your RCA's are connected.
Yes the base is less if I use fader to only the front speakers

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...