Need some help on a Box Build. (dbdrivek7-12")

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jimbo1183

I CURRENTLY HAVE 2 12" dB DRIVE k7 subs. 900 rms in a sealed qpower box and 1.5cu each. IM (thinking) building a box and port it might do a bit better? Im only good at installs and knowing whats crap and whats not. building boxs to certain specs is not what im good at. ANYONE that has some box specs would help.

What are your goals with the system? A ported enclosure would most likely be better but it would need to be a lot larger that what you have if you're looking for low end response. If you're only looking to be loud, you can do that in not much more space.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.