Memphis Mojo 12(OS Orange basket) vs 06' Kicker L7 15

Participant count
  • Participant list

bgowdy
5,000+ posts

Heroes are remembered, but legends never die
i know this is a odd comparison, but its for my wifes car not mine. She currently has the L7 and a guy said he would a trade the orange Mojo 12 for it. Im pretty sure that over all the Mojo is the better sub but im just looking for some input.

Thanks

Those mojos are nice ..id say get it just bc i hate L7S and u can cut ur box size in half
thats actually the issue at hand is space cus this L7 box is huge and takes all of her trunk. I was also debating 2 sq hd200 12s

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Oh, just for future reference. Put $800 OBO, or you will only get that $600, or less. ;)
https://caraudiobargain.com/audio-apex-cab-22-car-amplifier-monoblock-2200-watts-rms/ Since these are back in stock they're really hard to beat...
And the most important thing you've learned in life up to this point is to get offended on behalf of other people on the internet in the attempt...
So recently I bought a Memphis prx1000.1 and installed it to 2 rockfordfosgate r1s'. Both svc and 150rms 4ohm. I wired them to a 2ohm load to the...

About this thread

bgowdy

5,000+ posts
Heroes are remembered, but legends never die
bgowdy
Campbellsville, Ky
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date