Need Opinions

Participant count
  • Participant list

67Stang

I had two JBL GTO1014D's in two sealed boxes, but they couldn't handle the power from my amp. One of the cones came unglued, and on both the wires going to the voice coils burnt up. The amp is a Rockford R750-1D. Space is my real issue and I was wondering which subs I should get to replace these. Should I get 2 more 10's that can handle the power together or just get one sub that can handle the wattage and put it in a ported enclosure. Looking to spend around $100 a piece for the two. Primarily rap and dubstep bass.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I’ve personally done some stupid single 4” VC 15’s in trunk cars (for customers), and sometimes a single 15” on stupid wattage is stupid...
Signal flow should be HU to DSP to amps. You would lose the ability to EQ and time align the sub with the DSP unit if you bypassed the DSP.
Thanks man! Quitting drinking and battling DRESS syndrome has given me a new outlook on life.
This may be an option for you as well. Im sure Amazon has them on theyre site also to be purchased. Great amps...
If you can find these in your area. Id recommend these for drop ins. They play from 40Htz on up. Sound very nice on amplified power for premium...

About this thread

67Stang

67Stang
Middle Georgia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
67Stang