Need help with custom vented box for 12" sub

Participant count
  • Participant list
Bring more subs to the table. Feel free to bring up brands you love and subs you know are good.

I've got only 400 rms bridged to 4ohm available but a little more than 400 rms ain't bad it won't hurt.

As long as they're under €/$200.
i dont know what you can get. link me a site..

I'm talking about the company as a whole.
of course man. but hifonics isnt completely junk.. im speaking from the design aspect the hifonics is alittle bit better.. id agree the gz stuff is nice but id say the hifonics is better as for as a budget woofer. gz is overpriced..

of course man. but hifonics isnt completely junk.. im speaking from the design aspect the hifonics is alittle bit better.. id agree the gz stuff is nice but id say the hifonics is better as for as a budget woofer. gz is overpriced..
These are dutch sites tho, local dealers. Just use google translate it will work fine.

Pim Tensen Car HiFi

100% Audio

Car audio shop

Is that what you meant?

Id get the sundown over the ground zero... Sundown sounds great
It will be around 150 euro for me, that's not too much for a Sundown woofer to be honest.

Any recommendations for the box? Btw can you look for an affordable 2ch amp for me that goes to fit with this?

I might sell my 4ch to be able to buy a better 2ch that I can bridge this baby to.

It will be around 150 euro for me, that's not too much for a Sundown woofer to be honest.Any recommendations for the box? Btw can you look for an affordable 2ch amp for me that goes to fit with this?

I might sell my 4ch to be able to buy a better 2ch that I can bridge this baby to.

Here's box plans if u wanted to build yourself

And powerbass Asa 1200.2 amp

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_43946_PowerBass-ASA1200.2x-Speaker-or-Sub-Amplifier-Bridgeable.html

AUDIOXSXU6

This is a 18% off code if you order an amp from sonic eletronix website

https://www.caraudioshop.nl/30-cm-losse-subwoofer/ESX-Quantum-QE1222-30cm-Subwoofer

pretty ******* woofer. looks very solid. I'm sure they can give it to you for 200 euros.

13.5mm xmax 3" coil high BL cil will handle 1kw all day but its very efficient so 500 will get it ROCKIN.

use the current box designs with a 4" port unless you can get a 25" 6" port or you want to build a slot port on the rear wall facing sideways. it will like 2 cubes tuned to 34

I'm going to order the sundown guys!

Now a matching amp, if I sell this one I might be able to get some more power out of it.

My current one is easily worth a 100 euro, so I'm looking at max 150 for an amp.

I need a 2 channel amp since I'll be bridging my dual 2ohm coiled Sundown with at least 500 rms

Any suggestions?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.