need help with box specifications

Participant count
  • Participant list
So my current set up that I will be installing is 2 alpine swr-12d2's running series parallel to equal a 2 ohm final impedance. They will be running at 550rms a piece. I would like the box to be tuned to 35hz.

I would like help with port six. Whether to go single or dual chamber, cubic feet of air. What type of ports, and any other information that you can provide. It would help a ton thank you all so much!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

People didn't like ported boxes because the port noise and needing a bigger box. Therefore, instead of 1-sub in a ported, they would go with...
This may be an option for you as well. Im sure Amazon has them on theyre site also to be purchased. Great amps...
I would try a pair of Bass Blockers on the rear speakers. I always place them on Coax. speakers generally, Should help quite a bit I like PAC ones...
https://youtube.com/@SaabUnleashed?si=-8qdxpYY0yGzrMsL Here you go. This guy does android head unit reviews. His reviews are how I found my...

About this thread

jakekruika

jakekruika
Wilkes-Barre, PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
jakekruika