Need help with 4 15s box idea and just general ideas.

2 havoc 18s are capable of 150+db not only that he wouldn't need a bank of batts to give them proper power. I know a guy who was giving his havocs 2500 rms clamped, daily! and the funny thing is, they were the old havocs with a inverted dust cap, the 1250rms havocs
I agree they are nice.

you gotta remember this guys has never had such a system and 2500 from someone with a good electrical signal and a clean unclipped output to an amature I just won;ts recommended it. but yes i do agree he could do the 150+ wit those boogers and a good ported box.

if he would strap those 2 amps and run a solid 4kw to them for daily Id approve, but we gotta caution him..

they wuld do nicely in 15 tuned to 30 with 140in^2 of port area...

i know beers having a hard time selling his woofers. and depending on how far hes willing to go on his electrical system they might be a great fit! no BS.

honestly ive never seen many bandpass 4th designes get louder than typical ported boxes, but ive seen some unique 6th orders play from about 38-60 with serious output.. heard 2 9512s absoutly SLAM in 6th order had to be low to mid 150s.. this was a huge box in a suv with 6kw..

i know beers having a hard time selling his woofers. and depending on how far hes willing to go on his electrical system they might be a great fit! no BS.honestly ive never seen many bandpass 4th designes get louder than typical ported boxes, but ive seen some unique 6th orders play from about 38-60 with serious output.. heard 2 9512s absoutly SLAM in 6th order had to be low to mid 150s.. this was a huge box in a suv with 6kw..

I just posted them for sale on this website, havnt put them locally yet. AA is popular in my area. im just to lazy to take pics and make an add and all that. maybe once i hear my 18s on 4500 that'll wake up the bass head in me. and end up keeping them and buying another 4500 and do my original plan of 4 18s on 9k, slot port under the window line. just ordered 30ft of ofc 0 gauge and 4 fuses to get this amp up and running finally. should be here next week, along with the adapter harness for my 370a alt

I just posted them for sale on this website, havnt put them locally yet. AA is popular in my area. im just to lazy to take pics and make an add and all that. maybe once i hear my 18s on 4500 that'll wake up the bass head in me. and end up keeping them and buying another 4500 and do my original plan of 4 18s on 9k, slot port under the window line. just ordered 30ft of ofc 0 gauge and 4 fuses to get this amp up and running finally. should be here next week, along with the adapter harness for my 370a alt
sell um and grab a pair of xcons 18s and another 4500. lol

@Oaman5

I have 4 SQ HDS3 12s on a SQ-4500. 10 cubes net and 100sq inches of port tuned to 35hz. I don't have very much experience with different subs and amps compared to most of the guys on here (listen to them over me as they definitely won't steer you wrong, I just went with SoundQubed because I got everything new for 10-25% off on Black Friday and Cyber Monday), but I can tell you that this setup slams **** good for a daily ground pounder. I can play down to about 27/28hz without loosing too much output, but it just hammers those 32-40hz notes. Even tuned at 35hz I can still move a decent amount of air for being a non walled box. Im hoping to get metered by the weekend. If I can break 150 db with a sunroof, I think you'll be able to break 150db with a blow through no problem :D can't wait to see the build man. And @CSCStang definitely knows his stuff about boxes!

Song with a 44hz to 27hz drop
https://vimeo.com/158249330

basically calling you a female but in the nicest possible way for not upgrading.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif cuz im a nice person
But on the forum your a jackass?

[quote name='BoogerMan']@Oaman5

I have 4 SQ HDS3 12s on a SQ-4500. 10 cubes net and 100sq inches of port tuned to 35hz. I don't have very much experience with different subs and amps compared to most of the guys on here (listen to them over me as they definitely won't steer you wrong, I just went with SoundQubed because I got everything new for 10-25% off on Black Friday and Cyber Monday), but I can tell you that this setup slams **** good for a daily ground pounder. I can play down to about 27/28hz without loosing too much output, but it just hammers those 32-40hz notes. Even tuned at 35hz I can still move a decent amount of air for being a non walled box. Im hoping to get metered by the weekend. If I can break 150 db with a sunroof, I think you'll be able to break 150db with a blow through no problem :D can't wait to see the build man. And @CSCStang definitely knows his stuff about boxes!

Song with a 44hz to 27hz drop
https://vimeo.com/158249330[/QUOTE]

Awesome freaking build man yeah i love the soundqubed hds312s i have now i have them over a year threw hell to them put holes and them by accident covered it with freaking silicone and **** and there still beating as hard as they were i got them i mean i beat them so hard they smell so bad but they still will not quit man Freaking TANKS imo.

LOL coming for someone whos system cant paly rock. yea...

I Can play rock, Wtf are you talking about. U have never heard my system.. You must have read somewhere on the Internet sundown doesn't play rock huh? Frickin noobs^

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree they are nice. you gotta remember this guys has never had such a system and 2500 from someone with a good electrical signal and a clean unclipped output to an amature I just won;ts recommended it. but yes i do agree he could do the 150+ wit those boogers and a good ported box.

if he would strap those 2 amps and run a solid 4kw to them for daily Id approve, but we gotta caution him..

they wuld do nicely in 15 tuned to 30 with 140in^2 of port area...
I pmed you man but it says you have exceeded max storage...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.