Need help with 4 15s box idea and just general ideas.

Got everything I needed yesterday and cut out all the pieces I needed I didn't need as much as I thought I would so I ended up using only 4 sheets taking back two and later today after work I'll assemble the box.
A little tip, trace where all the lines are with sharpie or pen etc.. It will make screwing in stuff a lot easier when you are trying to put the top on and glue/ screw so you dont need to play the guessing game of where the middle baffle is to screw in. Test it out first before gluing.

Almost any woofer can get low and sound good. It's all in the box. If your trying to play djsnt 20hz then you need to be tuned to like 28hz other wise your just going to unload trying to play that low.
Not trying to thread jack, Just a noob question. How do you determine how low you can play ?

Not trying to thread jack, Just a noob question. How do you determine how low you can play ?

U can play as low as you want. The sub sonic filter on a amp is a cut off point so if u leave it off and play a 18hz note your woofer will play an 18hz note.... Now if your woofer is able to play that low without unloading is dependent on the enclosure and somewhat the woofer... Your not going to get a funky pup to play 20hz loud at all with only like 7mm of excursion. But in today's market all nice companies like sundown,ssa,crossfire,IA etc will all play low and sound good doing it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.