need help with 3 way setup

yeah not planning on paying full price for any of them haven't shopped around for deals or used yet.

is there anything wrong with there amps in particular? there affordable and as far as reviews go people seem to love them.

Taramps are SPL amps. They don't have a good SNR and have loud fans.

Do you have experience with active tuning a 3 way front stage? You can easily get much better quality buying raw drivers over component sets.

Taramps are SPL amps. They don't have a good SNR and have loud fans.

Do you have experience with active tuning a 3 way front stage? You can easily get much better quality buying raw drivers over component sets.
ok that makes sense honestly I was going with taramps because there affordable and from what I can tell reliable.

I do not have experience with tuning a 3 way sounds stage it would be my first time. but I have 5 years of satcom and radio tuning and repair experience and I own and am familiar with all the tools necessary to analyze and tune frequencies and sound waves I feel comfortable enough to give it a go.

I do feel like I may be better off just going for a spl build after a lot of the knowledge that's been thrown my way. It seems the better the quality of sound you go after the more expense you have to fork out for equipment to drive your speakers.

should I go with 6.5 in the door and 3" and tweeters on pillars? or all three in the doors

2016 ford f250 single cab 4x4 with Dual odyssey extream 145min reserve Battery's, Dual factory altinators stock wireing

Head unit
* Kenwood Excelon KMM-X704
6 channel pre amp

Subwoofers qty 4
* CT Sounds MESO-6-5 // 400 Watts RMS 6.5 Inch Car Subwoofer

Amplifier
* taramps md1800.1 class D mono (Subwoofer)
* still deciding on amps for 3way but I would prefer taramps brand

Doors 6.5, 3.5, and tweeters I'm considering
* Infinity Kappa Perfect 600 Series 6-1/2" component speaker system with Infinity Kappa Perfect 300m 3.5"

* DS18 DX3N 1160W Peak (280W) RMS 6.5” Deluxe Series 3-Way Component Speaker System

* ALUMA 6 - 6.5" 300 WATTS RMS 2 OHM 2 way COMPONENT KIT with dimond audio DES 3.5 “

Subwoofer box
* 1.8 cuft

Equalizer
* taking recommendations

Look at the Crescendo S4 for your mids/highs amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...