Need experts advice

He wasn't being aggressive , hes pretty much telling you how it is. Jeffs got a lot of knowledge and if you want to learn just toughen up and take in the education and ball busting if any comes your way. This is good school right here just gotta learn how to take it in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Petite it, guess I took it wrong but wasn't asking about the amps I know ssl ***** I know it's dirty amp. I was just asking if I should run the ph at half ohm or get the hd2 basically. Not if I have sucky amps but me n Jeff are cool he's thoughtfully of my sensitive buthole.man I'm not doing comps anymore. Not a problem either just basically put up the money and learned from ********. This is just for my everyday ride around

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Wire to .5 ohm.

Then find out the max you can set the gain with your 130amp alt.

From there play the music you listen to the most and watch your voltage. Once you see it dipping to low then lower the gain a bit.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

Wire to .5 ohm.
Then find out the max you can set the gain with your 130amp alt.

From there play the music you listen to the most and watch your voltage. Once you see it dipping to low then lower the gain a bit.

Thank you. That's what I was asking for. I checked and it says amp is half ohm stable but wasn't sure if it was good for everyday usage and wondered how the sub would take it. I seen the hd1 says 2000 rms. Hd2 is 1500. I'm wanting to bang now instead of send back and wait to get the hd2. Guess I'll go get a battery to hook up in the back to. I've got it in a 2015 sentra. I do a lot of driving for work so had to get small car but they upgraded the alternator in it from previous models. With the ssl evo5000.1 hooked up 4G wires. No extra batteries and amp turned up gain new bass 1/2 way lights don't dim or anything which was kinda surprising so power wise with an extra battery I would think would be enough? Thanks again bro

Thank you. That's what I was asking for. I checked and it says amp is half ohm stable but wasn't sure if it was good for everyday usage and wondered how the sub would take it. I seen the hd1 says 2000 rms. Hd2 is 1500. I'm wanting to bang now instead of send back and wait to get the hd2. Guess I'll go get a battery to hook up in the back to. I've got it in a 2015 sentra. I do a lot of driving for work so had to get small car but they upgraded the alternator in it from previous models. With the ssl evo5000.1 hooked up 4G wires. No extra batteries and amp turned up gain new bass 1/2 way lights don't dim or anything which was kinda surprising so power wise with an extra battery I would think would be enough? Thanks again bro
Remove the caps immediately tho!

Add the 2nd battery as close as possible and use the largest wire you can use between front to back battery.

If you can do 4/0 or 2/0 thats even better.

Those caps constantly s4uck power to stabilize the voltage which keeps your light from dimming.

If running at .5 ohm you WANNA KNOW if you are dimming as that means your pulling to much power for your electrical to keep up.

**** yes didn't think of that. Thanks bro I've actually had my alternator die on me before and was going up a big assume bridge and my car cut out and luckily some random dude asked me if I wanted a tow over haha. Anyways thanks man

Yo I'm a jackass!!! Jeff's the real deal. Thanks again that's more help than I was looking for but Def grateful for it. I'm gonna get it bang'n and have pics or video to show

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.