Will Big 3 Upgrade and Cap stop my voltage drop?

831area

Salinas
I got a Infinity Kappa One Mono amp Runs 500w@4ohms & got a p3 sub wired at 4ohms. Everytime there is a bass note my voltage drops from 14.4 to around 12.3 and sometimes when Its idle from 21.4v to 11.2 is the lowest its gone. I have a stock alt which is 105 amps. If I do the big 3 upgrade and hook up the capacitor I'm guessing it'll stop the voltage and ill be able to wire it down to 2Ohms right?Im going to do the big 3 and amp wiring with KnuKonceptz 0Awg OFc wire. Also to get a capacitor running I know how to hook it up , but do you connnect it first and then charge it? Hope you guys understand what I'm trying to say I dont know much about car audio Just know how to hook **** up & that's about it. Thanks for all responses in advance I really apprciate it.

Its a 2000 Accord coupe v6. Has stock alternator. I already ordered the OFC wire but I can get the battery Posts and distribution blocks from you though since Im gonna hook up another amp for mids& highs.

Its a 2000 Accord coupe v6. Has stock alternator. I already ordered the OFC wire but I can get the battery Posts and distribution blocks from you though since Im gonna hook up another amp for mids& highs.
Well with your car. You shouldn't have a problem with only 500 watts I'm thinking small wire or bad connection somewhere

Well My wiring is kinda fucked up rn. I got 4g CCA wire and another run of 8g NVX ofc wire..One of the grounds is fucked up since I didnt scraped the paint off so I guess its that.

Could be ELD kicking in. My 98 does this sometimes and I have a mechman 240a alt. The eld manages alternator charging voltage thru the ecu. Pain in the *** for anything over 2000+watts RMS. Singer and mechman elite and a few other alts bypass this but it usually costs extra. I would talk to @mylows10 ; about a singer alt with eld bypass. If not it us something Honda owners have to look over.

I Scraped it off and put the gain lower and it went away thanks. I plan to wire back my other amp next week when I get the cables. Do you sell the distributition blocks and those things that go on the battery? Also do you build custom boxes because the One i currently have is prefab and All i hear is resonance

I dont know what that is? Sorry I'm Mexican :3

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

does that mean like stop at his shop and see??

I Scraped it off and put the gain lower and it went away thanks. I plan to wire back my other amp next week when I get the cables. Do you sell the distributition blocks and those things that go on the battery? Also do you build custom boxes because the One i currently have is prefab and All i hear is resonance
Yes to both

can you get me an estimate of around how much? Just the box not custom. Ported tuned for 35hz. Would sit on my cars rear seats. For 2 12s and a bit SPLish

can you get me an estimate of around how much? Just the box not custom. Ported tuned for 35hz. Would sit on my cars rear seats. For 2 12s and a bit SPLish
What subs. I've got one almost done not double baffle center port the blocks I'll need to know what battery. And top or side posts or just a screw type

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.