Need advice on which subs

Hi, i recently installed 2 soundqubed hdc3 15s. But they barely hit 150db at the windshield. I really want some subs that can completely slay.I am doing some kind of wall for this build, so far i really think 4 18s is the way to go. I know that would be an extremely time consuming and costly build. But i am willing to spend that kind of money for that kind of bass.

So, for all the old pros what subs will sound the best with a wall up to 8000 watts rms? And what kind of wall, tuning, cubic feet, etc if you can. Thanks for your help. This forum has taught me almost everything up to this point. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
That's pretty respectable score for a pair of 15s on 3K. Likely a new box would help you far more than just swapping subs because the HDC3 is a very good performer especially at their price point (oh, and they were on sale last time I checked).

I doubt you have space to wall 4 18s properly, 4 15s should do nicely walled.

You might want to look into LiFePo battery because sufficient AGM battery bank to support 8KW may run out out of space quickly.

That's pretty respectable score for a pair of 15s on 3K. Likely a new box would help you far more than just swapping subs because the HDC3 is a very good performer especially at their price point (oh, and they were on sale last time I checked).
I doubt you have space to wall 4 18s properly, 4 15s should do nicely walled.

You might want to look into LiFePo battery because sufficient AGM battery bank to support 8KW may run out out of space quickly.
I have a crew cab tundra so i could fit 4 18s or 6 15s.

What lifepo battery would you suggest and how many. Also could i just keep my current battery and run all the lifepo batteries without having to buy more agm batteries

Heres what id do.

Add 4 more hdc 15s (1200$) that remaining 800$ put towards electrical.

Buy 2 3500s, Audio Legions are great for the price (1400)

And gain match them at .66 if you have d1, strap at 1.33 (.66 each) if you have d4.

If you have d2, run .66 on 1 big amp like sq 7500

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.