your thoughts on the baddest 2.5" coil 15's...

shauncox26

CarAudio.com Elite
oxford ms
Hey guys got a new ride and will be doing a new setup soon enough. I want to get some ideas and thoughts on the multitudes of 2.5" coiled sub's out there. Please refrain from the typical he said she said if you haven't listened to the sub's your speaking on let's keep our keyboards shut. That being said I'm going with 2 15" sub's power will be a ia10.1 at .5ohm or a bc2k at 1 if I don't sell it. Looking for great bandwidth and the best output possible without upgrading my alt and adding multiple batteries, bigger amps and beefier sub's. Let's keep pricing to a respectable level 200+- a few dollars, and that's about it let's hear those thoughts. Oh and please no sound qubed or cheapo brands I want quality China trash like sa's and fu's typical hated on off the shelf bad boys.

I went to FU website and click on the woofer and it brings a blank page up. Don't even see where to buy them. If it were me I'd get b-stock SA 15s from car audio bargain if there in stock for $199 each:yumyum:

I'd highly recommend the ssa gcon but it's a 750w 3" coil not 2.5" it might not be the loudest but the bandwidth in a good box will be impressive and still have great output. Its a little over $200 but worth it in my opinion. The fi x15 is very similar but really close to the $200 budget.

@LosIsATool ; I can't afford them bishes. Although after owning the 9510 with esp parts I would definitely like to grab them. Someone send me a link to cab so I can check them. Really busy right now so any links helps alot . multitasking *****.

[quote name='papermaker']Atomic apocalypse[/QUOTE]
@papermaker ; where can I find pricing on the atomics as the website doesn't list pricing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.