Need a little help on my deck

it all depends what you want out of the deck. I see no use of getting a "badass" deck and not using all of its capabilities.

hunt these down:

Alpine CDA-9835

Alpine CDA-7998

Eclipse CD8454

Pioneer Premier 860MP

all kinda old-skool, but still kicking ass lol... and in your price-range hehe

Lol he's still dancing around what he wants, all we know is bad-ass and "best".

You can't really go wrong with Pioneer or Alpine. Search those headunits, find what you think is the best and most badass and by the **** thing.

Most HUs around $400 will have good SQ, so looks/features is the main focus.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

How I would approach it is install your new amplifier and start using it. Install a voltage gauge and if you see your voltage lowering then add...
While most Asian and African markets will identify Honda's small hatchback as the Jazz model, most Western regions will know the same model as the...
The Kappa's have a high sensitivity rating of 93 db so the X802-5 would be fine. A good high sensitivity 8" sub in a properly sized box would fit...
Yup , the dsp should have input sections, it may have one for sub? Hu to dsp. Dsp to amps, amps to speakers. Probably help you to draw this all...
Thanks man! Quitting drinking and battling DRESS syndrome has given me a new outlook on life.

About this thread

tex512

10+ year member
SlowLoudAndBangin
tex512
Austin, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date