Need a bass knob

Participant count
  • Participant list

BassHead50008

CarAudio.com Newbie
Can someone link me to a good quality bass knob in the 30-40$ price range for a zxx 3200 watt zuses amp? I can’t seem to find one compatible. The mother efers stole mine from the audio shop when I had them put in a custom one but that one stopped working so now i have none. Kinda of my fault though because I didn’t check my car before I left I just assumed they put everything back in the car lol didn’t even realize until a few weeks later and by that time I figure it was too late anyway. But anyways... thanks!

I would recommend one of these by DS18. CT Sounds has one thats almost identical. I've heard the CT model has a cheaper pot. So I went ahead and got the DS18 one. The CT Sounds one IS about $20 cheaper. Keep in mind this also has a switch to turn your amp on/off or whatever else is required via remote, (like a battery isolator in my case).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.