my w6 install pics

spike_e
10+ year member

ballin on a budget
ok this was my first install. i used a temp sealed box until i could get my ported one built but tell me what you think
VAbeach045.jpg

VAbeach046.jpg

VAbeach047.jpg

VAbeach048.jpg

thanks for all the help you guys gave btw

not bad. id personally run just one of those 10's off of the 1500d in a snailshell. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i only used a cap so i ddnt have to use a distro block

the jl is 4 ga and the sundown is 0ga. btw. the second one is a short vid. but ill put a better one up tonight.

Lose the cap. Won't help that 1500 at all and looks terrible next to those nice amps.
How is that cap hurting the appearance of those amps?? They don't match as it is. So I fail to see how the cap ruins anything.

I agree as well. I too do not think the cap is making it look bad or taking away from anything. I guarantee it will help a little bit. Every little bit counts trying to get less power drain and dimming. Although I might not have went 3 12" W6 and would have only went 2 at the most or a 12 W7 would have fit the bill nicely. I dont really see anywhere else you could have mounted the amps and I myself would have built an amp rack above the sub enclosure so my amp were not mounted directly on TOP of the box. That alot of direct shaking to the internals. You got a couple nice amps there for sure! Nice job!

ha its my girlfriend photobucket that i have kinda taken over.lol

yea like i say im buildin a new box. and an amp rack will follow. the cap was free, it came with the setup i bought. and i had matching amps but i traded my 1000/1 for the sundown.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

spike_e

10+ year member
ballin on a budget
spike_e
prattville AL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date