My system was stolen

yeah. i have lost a lot of childhood friends due to addiction. everybody i knew was on that **** , and once i had 4 years to sit and observe people who were in and out all thier life due to crack or meth , it really made me think , do i want to live like that for the rest of my life? and i vowed to myself and my family that i would never touch that stuff again.
So you were on those kinds of hard drugs at the age of 14 ? Sounds like your parents must be have been real pieces of **** to let that happen ??

Either way, since you are such a stand up guy now and all... maybe you should pay to replace the OPs sound system ?? That seems to make sense to me given your earlier confession...

I'm sure he would take paypal... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

So you were on those kinds of hard drugs at the age of 14 ? Sounds like your parents must be have been real pieces of **** to let that happen ??
Either way, since you are such a stand up guy now and all... maybe you should pay to replace the OPs sound system ?? That seems to make sense to me given your earlier confession...

I'm sure he would take paypal... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

that seems like a nice idea. im not sure if he should pay for the ENTIRE thing. but if he were to buy him a new headunit that would be pretty effing manly in my books....just sayin.

What's the going rate for a ~22year old female green-eyed brunette?
Starts off at about 100$ then goes down by 5$ per each tooth they lose. *Protip...if you find a hooker with all her teeth that looks like she's eaten in the last few days she's probably a cop*

I lost almost 4 years of my life and missed the birth of my firstborn , and missed the first 4 years of her life. i feel i have payed my dues plenty for stealing someones low-end ******** equipment (except those 4 flat-top ppi 12's with the matching PC2350 that i didnt sell for meth , i kept them till a crackhead stole them from me)
Not enough in my book. They should have tied you up and let everyone you stole from come and beat the **** out of you. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

that seems like a nice idea. im not sure if he should pay for the ENTIRE thing. but if he were to buy him a new headunit that would be pretty effing manly in my books....just sayin.
i got kids to feed and barely make ends meet these days , but how about this.......... i have 2 old school mtx 2 channels that i'm not going to use , op would have to pay for shipping , and i will give them to him and throw in a set of jvc 10" subs that light up. they are RT-A260's no internal x-overs but with a x-over they will make a very clean soundstage for him or he could bridge one to each sub. if he pays shipping he can have them. they do 60x2 or 165x1 @ very low thd. nice, just not as nice as my ppi amps. OP pm me for a phone number so we can figure it out , i dont have paypal.

here is the ebay pic , when i find some aaa batts i will take pics with username and date.

View attachment 26519482

Starts off at about 100$ then goes down by 5$ per each tooth they lose. *Protip...if you find a hooker with all her teeth that looks like she's eaten in the last few days she's probably a cop*
Guess experience is the best teacher.......................good advice, noted.

i was 15 with a drug habit , i've learned a little respect for others....................like not calling people pieces of **** for something they did over a decade ago and admit remorse for. Douche.
But you still have a drug habbit?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.