My system was stolen

Alarms don't stop people who really want your ****.
I hate to hear that you got ganked.

Get good insurance, when I bought my Challenger I made sure everything in it was covered.
especially if they installed your alarm like mine. it hooks up to a factory integration kit. 2 plugs on the factory harness under the column completely disables it. plug those 2 plugs together and the truck is fully operational like it never had an alarm at all. i didnt put it in that way. the former owner had it installed that way.

I have very good news, and some bad.

The police caught the punks that stole my system, while they where breaking into another car in town. My system was retived. Subs, box, hu, and amp.

I hooked it all up to test it and it just dont sound right. Not like its blow but something else and I cant figure it out

I have very good news, and some bad.
The police caught the punks that stole my system, while they where breaking into another car in town. My system was retived. Subs, box, hu, and amp.

I hooked it all up to test it and it just dont sound right. Not like its blow but something else and I cant figure it out
get it fixed and be VERY grateful you got it back. you must have done some good **** in a past life cause thats rare for the cops to actually do something right.

Now get a good alarm and some full coverage:)

I dont have the money for a alarm or full coverage. So I have put the system up for now.

I have done my far share of ripping people of but after waking up I tried to make right with what I did

when i was a teenager i used to do that **** (i'm not stupid anymore though). thats why when my setup got stolen a few years back i didnt cry. Karma is a ***** , they will get what is coming to them sooner or later. I did.
Yeah dude...

Awesome. I would prosecute for damaged equipment, especially the vehicle. You'll probably never get anything out of them, but you'll have some satisfaction as they will be on probation and in and out of jail for a very long time.

You say you know the cops? then find out their names and/or where they live. I think you can figure out the rest //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I'll give you a hint. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nutkick.gif.acc8dcd6c1bd27fba0cbeda5b212085c.gif:nutskick://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nutkick.gif.acc8dcd6c1bd27fba0cbeda5b212085c.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.