My system was stolen

Sux dude, you aren't one of those idiots with audio stickers on your car are you? They are great "steal me" signs for crackheads.
Unless its a mainstream brand i doubt most people dont even know what the sticker is for.

What the fuck bro? Pieces of **** like you don't deserve to be on this site, let alone live.
I'm 100% with you. Just because he feels bad for it now and he had his stuff stolen too doesn't equal karma. Unless he returned all the stuff he stole from people and paid them money for all the trouble he caused them and went to jail he didn't get what he deserved.

Yeah? I was a kid too, and I (like every other kid) had plenty of money problems, but I never resorted to stealing so I don't give a **** what you think about me. What have you done to make up for all of that? Just getting your stuff jacked and telling us your sorry isn't enough, your still a piece of **** to me.

I lost almost 4 years of my life and missed the birth of my firstborn , and missed the first 4 years of her life. i feel i have payed my dues plenty for stealing someones low-end ******** equipment (except those 4 flat-top ppi 12's with the matching PC2350 that i didnt sell for meth , i kept them till a crackhead stole them from me)

Danm sorry to hear bro, hopefully your cops arent as shitty as they are in my area and actually do some work lol, i remember when my stuff got stolen all they did was file some report and that was about it, not much help
Idk what you expect cops to do? go door to door? its audio.. unless a store gets knocked off its not a big deal to them..

Unless its a mainstream brand i doubt most people dont even know what the sticker is for.
Um yeah, what does it say at the bottom of a Sundown sticker...............................but whatever makes you sleep better:thumbupw:

I lost almost 4 years of my life and missed the birth of my firstborn , and missed the first 4 years of her life. i feel i have payed my dues plenty for stealing someones low-end ******** equipment (except those 4 flat-top ppi 12's with the matching PC2350 that i didnt sell for meth , i kept them till a crackhead stole them from me)
That hurts your kid not you..... Being a bad father doesn't equal punishment for stealing someone's stuff. People like you make me sick. I have absolutely no sympathy or compassion for people like you.

That hurts your kid not you..... Being a bad father doesn't equal punishment for stealing someone's stuff. People like you make me sick. I have absolutely no sympathy or compassion for people like you.
shut yo mouth ""mr. I like putting pics of shirtless boys in my sig"" stanky is ma home boy

if your car was locked when they stole it then your shiz should be covered. if they ask for a receipt or a manual, print off something for some solo xs or a w7 or something expensive and main stream. big payback, if insurance doesnt cover it and this hurts your balls, then get it covered cause it might not be the last time. or use the insurance money for an alarm. use this as an excuse to go harder. PS dont bump around your work from now on. And check CL for your shiz

people like you who act hard behind a keyboard make me sick. we all know if either lazyrider or bubbagumper were face to face with me their tone wouldnt be so brash. people who feel the need to attack people through a wire , are just overcompensating for some type of loss in their past. for instance both of these guys lost their anal virginity to their father at the tender age of 5.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nutkick.gif.acc8dcd6c1bd27fba0cbeda5b212085c.gif >lazyrider //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nutkick.gif.acc8dcd6c1bd27fba0cbeda5b212085c.gif > bubbagumper

people like you who act hard behind a keyboard make me sick. we all know if either lazyrider or bubbagumper were face to face with me their tone wouldnt be so brash. people who feel the need to attack people through a wire , are just overcompensating for some type of loss in their past. for instance both of these guys lost their anal virginity to their father at the tender age of 5.
Lol yea of course, meth addicts really scare me. Go buy some more drugs and miss the rest of your kids life lol

buddy , i'm 28 years old. i did that stuff when i was 15. thats 13 years ago. and believe me........you better be scared of meth addicts , them suckas will rob you blind! LOL.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.