My SK-1500.1 is junk

so you bought a used amp, that was prolly pushed hard... had it repaired.. then bitched about the company that made it instead of the company that repaired it... ehhh makes sense

I bought this amp used so it isnt covered under skar warranty. I know buying used is sketchy, but being returned from repair and it dying again is quite alarming
Wow, you should have mentioned this from the beginning. You have NO idea what was done to the amp before you bought it. This is in no way, shape, or form a problem for Kevin to handle. Send it back for repair, isn't there some sort of warranty on the repair work? I wondered why you had to pay out of pocket for repair... this would explain it.

It *****, but a lot of people are more than happy to sell their problem gear to someone else. You may have bought yourself a problem piece. I've purchased a couple myself.

Yeah, that'll be harder to take care of. Feel like ponying up some cash? Could send it to Zed or db-r. Then at least you could be more sure of it being properly repaired

Ok I am all about getting pissed at the repair place, but SKAR told him to send the G-D amp there...SO... Faq SKAR
So its kevins fault because he recommended the repair company? There's not too many to choose from, and I've heard good and bad from all of them. If the amp was repaired and failed shortly after itss either the repair or the user at fault.

So its kevins fault because he recommended the repair company? There's not too many to choose from, and I've heard good and bad from all of them. If the amp was repaired and failed shortly after itss either the repair or the user at fault.
100% Kevins fault, yes.

He told OP to go there.

Repair place fails at repair.

Kevin is therefore at fault. For a crappy product and recommending a chitty repair place.

Don't buy SKAR.

100% Kevins fault, yes.He told OP to go there.

Repair place fails at repair.

Kevin is therefore at fault. For a crappy product and recommending a chitty repair place.

Don't buy SKAR.
I see, you are a part of the hate kevin/bash skar every chance you get bandwagon. And like most of those guys, you probably have no experience with Skar products or dealings with Kevin/skar audio... recommending something doesn't put one at fault if it doesn't go as exp;ected..but Ill just leave it alone since there is no arguing with the lynch mob that's out to destroy skar. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I see, you are a part of the hate kevin/bash skar every chance you get bandwagon. And like most of those guys, you probably have no experience with Skar products or dealings with Kevin/skar audio... recommending something doesn't put one at fault if it doesn't go as exp;ected..but Ill just leave it alone since there is no arguing with the lynch mob that's out to destroy skar. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
It doesn't bother me if you like Skar.

I think the owner is a complete dipchit which a sub par product because he has 0 Q.c.

If you feel differently expressed it.

Do you have a happy story about Skar products?

It doesn't bother me if you like Skar.I think the owner is a complete dipchit which a sub par product because he has 0 Q.c.

If you feel differently expressed it.

Do you have a happy story about Skar products?
Kevin gave me discounted prcing on some skar 8s and answered all of my questions within 24 hours. Nthing I can say but I hadgood dealings with Skar and was pleased with the performance of the product. My point is, there are a lot of people here that bash skar every chance tthey get when they have no experience with the product or the company... I have read all about the shadiness too..but I can't bash them when I personally experienced the best CS I've had from any audio company plus the product exceeded expectations. Its fine to not want to have any dealings with skar because of the things that kevin has done... but its not cool to completely bash them in every thread that has the word "skar" in it. If you want to inform someone of the shadiness, just suggest they research the company before dealing with them. But this thread has nothing to do with skar or kevin. Most likely the OP is blwing the amp and blaming the equipment and the company.

Kevin gave me discounted prcing on some skar 8s and answered all of my questions within 24 hours. Nthing I can say but I hadgood dealings with Skar and was pleased with the performance of the product. My point is, there are a lot of people here that bash skar every chance tthey get when they have no experience with the product or the company... I have read all about the shadiness too..but I can't bash them when I personally experienced the best CS I've had from any audio company plus the product exceeded expectations. Its fine to not want to have any dealings with skar because of the things that kevin has done... but its not cool to completely bash them in every thread that has the word "skar" in it. If you want to inform someone of the shadiness, just suggest they research the company before dealing with them. But this thread has nothing to do with skar or kevin. Most likely the OP is blwing the amp and blaming the equipment and the company.
Your entitled to your opinion.

I am not impressed with the quality of their product or their customer relations.

I give the input that I do, because I would want someone to inform me if positions were reversed.

I am sorry if that makes me "uncool."

Your entitled to your opinion.I am not impressed with the quality of their product or their customer relations.

I give the input that I do, because I would want someone to inform me if positions were reversed.

I am sorry if that makes me "uncool."
"I'm not impressed with the quality of their product"

.....you are just a hater.... Skar quality is very good

Kevin being a POS has nothin to do w/ product

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.