My SK-1500.1 is junk

Considering Jake helped design Skar, & that Skar uses the same guts as Sundown, DC, etc.... ima call BS on teh OP

Kevin prolly sold you an amp that failed QC, then ripped you off again with some quality repair service.

don't screw someone else with that POS...take a Florida vacation and beat the shit out of that Kevin dude with it, or throw it in the trash where it belongs.
I would if i could. I had the option of this or a SAZ1500d

Considering Jake helped design Skar, & that Skar uses the same guts as Sundown, DC, etc.... ima call BS on teh OP
Kevin prolly sold you an amp that failed QC, then ripped you off again with some quality repair service.
I understand im rising to 3.2 ohms, but i dont get how 'such a good amp' could fail AGAIN at that impedence, its 'rated for 1ohm' :|

I understand im rising to 3.2 ohms, but i dont get how 'such a good amp' could fail AGAIN at that impedence, its 'rated for 1ohm' :|
Because he probably sold you a dead amp then never actually fixed it.

This is the first claim I've heard of a Skar amp being junk. It's the same **** guts as the amps everybody hugs nuts on.

It's a mass produced electronic product. There are going to be a few lemons in the bunch.

Have you even talked to anybody at Skar and explained the situation? Give the man an opportunity to make it right.

1/2 the post count here is Skar bashing, ******* rediculous.

This is the first claim I've heard of a Skar amp being junk. It's the same **** guts as the amps everybody hugs nuts on.
It's a mass produced electronic product. There are going to be a few lemons in the bunch.

Have you even talked to anybody at Skar and explained the situation? Give the man an opportunity to make it right.

u mad bro? Skar is the new T3 bro, get with the program.

Kevin told me to send to amp medics, so i did. He said he fixed whatever problem it had and then lone behold less than one month after being returned its starting to act up again. The repair costed $135

Kevin told me to send to amp medics, so i did. He said he fixed whatever problem it had and then lone behold less than one month after being returned its starting to act up again. The repair costed $135
I have an idea. Get in touch with Kevin, tell him the amp failed again... report back with his response.

I like this man, but he has some familiarity to his tone.....hmmmm
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif fools b trippin messin wit da wrong fool yo

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

I have an idea. Get in touch with Kevin, tell him the amp failed again... report back with his response.
I have a better idea. Let's rent a party bus, drive to Florida, & beat the **** outta Kevin.

I GUARANTEE if you call kevin he will listen to the problem and do everything he can to try and fix it, he was gonna accept some woofers back from me without question, and i figured out it was my screw up..

give it a try

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.