My patience is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just spoke with the man himself...He will be in touch with you guys about your boxes's statuses as soon as his plane lands later today....Please be patient..I was speaking with him earlier and quite a few enclosures left out this morning and UPS has to come back by his shop this afternoon to pick up the rest of them....UPS recently as of yesterday informed him that he ships too many enclosures for one pickup a day...thanks

And yes Dustin and I communicate frequently in spite of what you may have been told...
No one passes up talk time with a celebrity...

We go through more growing pains then most companies for a wide range of reasons. Our online company has grown beyond our imaginations and has put us into a situation with logistical issues as well as staffing issues yet again. While this may come off as an excuse to some, it is indeed the truth. Any and all issues that have ever came from a client of ours about product, time frame, or any other issues we have always resolved typically above and beyond what is ever expected of us.
Here's the thing I really can't understand: if you're that busy, how do you have the time to be a moderator on a site like this? And assuming you are that busy at work, why would you let moderating here cut into your work performance?

Here's the thing I really can't understand: if you're that busy, how do you have the time to be a moderator on a site like this? And assuming you are that busy at work, why would you let moderating here cut into your work performance?
I bet he's busy at work, when he's at work. I'm guessing he doesn't spend 24/7 worrying about business.

Wow you select few have really turned this into your little bashing session havent you. Unless you know for sure this mans buisness practices or shortcomings, then dont assume..it just makes an *** of you. At the end of the day what you are saying has nothing to do with anything unless you can back it up

If this was my personal business, and I was that backed up, I damn sure would.
That's a good quality to have. Not saying he's doing everything right by any means. Hell, he should know at all times how many builds, installs, and boxes he has, do them in order of arrival and be able to accurately estimate the time on each one. Shouldn't be THAT difficult to do, but I can see where he could fall short of doing all that.

Well Yesterday was March 14, 2013. One complete month since I payed for my box to be built. I said I wouldnt post here until i spoke with dustin here one more time. Well the last time i Texted him personally on his personal cell. He tried to defer me to his **** *** email service and told me he would not be dealing with me by phone again. WOW!!!!! I have stood by my WORD through all of this **** you call service. I have been patient. So for you to have the nerve to try and push me back off on your ****** *** email service is pathetic. You need to learn what it is about a man and his WORD. Because you will run your buisness straight into the ground without lack off knowledge about what you WORD means.

It's been over a month since I payed you and have not received my box. I took you at your WORD and scheduled days off work so I could put my equipment in. You now owe me for time lost because you WORD means nothing!!!

I think all Box Builders are slammed right now with it being tax season.

I'm a little backed up too and I just build on the side. No time for my own new build.

I'm sure you will get your box, just be a little more patient.

I think all Box Builders are slammed right now with it being tax season.I'm a little backed up too and I just build on the side. No time for my own new build.

I'm sure you will get your box, just be a little more patient.
Patience is a couple of weeks. Not a month! Patience is being understanding and giving someone the chance to live up to their WORD. I did that 5 different times. No patience left. and no love for a liar!!!! PERIOD. I didnt lie about paying him a month ago. MY money could have stayed here and helped draw interest. Not pad his pocket while he figures out how to be a man and live by his WORD

Well this is astounding. You text me asking for tracking while I was outbid the office. I told you to contact the email so someone could verify your tracking for you. You refused to do so. You were emailed the tracking several times for your enclosure as well. If you would like to discuss thus topic in public please verify and I will be glad to post screen shots of emails and texts if required. Including the email I had Jessica send you with an attached screen shot of your tracking number applied to PayPal. You can also go to PayPal and verify your tracking as well.

As for your accusations, I will gladly take a public appilogy from you considering amour last conversation via phone call has been upheld on my end. I'm not sure what you are talking about at this point but I will post the tracking number on here for you when I get to a computer to verify it was shipped on Monday as per our agrrement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

blockburner

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
blockburner
Boston ma, United States
Start date
Participants