My patience is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not out to flame him and wish others would not do so in my thread. I simply want my box. I have now stated the facts here do to no recent communication in hopes of contact being made and i will post nothing else until after his recent contact with myself "right after i made this post" has been settled

I just spoke with the man himself...He will be in touch with you guys about your boxes's statuses as soon as his plane lands later today....Please be patient..I was speaking with him earlier and quite a few enclosures left out this morning and UPS has to come back by his shop this afternoon to pick up the rest of them....UPS recently as of yesterday informed him that he ships too many enclosures for one pickup a day...thanks

And yes Dustin and I communicate frequently in spite of what you may have been told...

I just spoke with the man himself...He will be in touch with you guys about your boxes's statuses as soon as his plane lands later today....Please be patient..I was speaking with him earlier and quite a few enclosures left out this morning and UPS has to come back by his shop this afternoon to pick up the rest of them....UPS recently as of yesterday informed him that he ships too many enclosures for one pickup a day...thanks
Another F*CKING excuse!!! If my box was ready to ship there would be a tracking number the minute the label was printed weather it is picked up or waiting to be picked up. I work at a commercial tannery and taxidermy shop. We ship LOTS of stuff everyday all over the U.S. and I have never been told we have to much to ship to be picked up.

Another F*CKING excuse!!! If my box was ready to ship there would be a tracking number the minute the label was printed weather it is picked up or waiting to be picked up. I work at a commercial tannery and taxidermy shop. We ship LOTS of stuff everyday all over the U.S. and I have never been told we have to much to ship to be picked up.
He's not even in his current city, he's in Florida dealing with his mold issue. He said he would check this thread when he can on his phone and get back to everybody.

Please dont shoot the messenger guys and when UPS picks up from a small audio shop they don't send an 18 wheeler....It really wouldn't take many sub enclosures to fill a regular UPS truck which is obviously what has been picking up his enclosures...

And yes Dustin and I communicate frequently in spite of what you may have been told...
I hope this isnt directed at me because it is of no difference to me who he talks to.

should have bought a Chinese box,

but to the op and dc hope you guys get this straightened out

Ok guys lets help dispel a few things here.

1. Yes there was a mold issue with a clients car the OP is well aware of this and so are a few others. No we are no to blame, we actually found it from a previous install from another shop.

2. Some of you all still claim/think we live/breathe/die by the internet. I'm sorry but we simply do not. We have a full install/retail shop first and then online enclosures and designs second. This does not mean all of our online clients come second, but that it was an addition to an already existing situation/business.

We go through more growing pains then most companies for a wide range of reasons. Our online company has grown beyond our imaginations and has put us into a situation with logistical issues as well as staffing issues yet again. While this may come off as an excuse to some, it is indeed the truth. Any and all issues that have ever came from a client of ours about product, time frame, or any other issues we have always resolved typically above and beyond what is ever expected of us.

I am sorry that at times like this we run into issues, but when we reach various limits virtually over night and then add in a very random issue that no one saw coming it piles up. Everyone's enclosures will be sent out if they have not been already and each and every client who has a pending order will be getting an email in the next 24 hours expressing our deepest apologize as well as an offer from us to them to help smooth out our delayed time line.

Thank you to everyone who has brought issues to my attention and have spoke up on my personal behalf, as I am very grateful to you.

To all of our current clients(out spoken or quite) who are having to endure our tardiness I do offer my personal sincerest apologize to you and I hope that once you receive your products and emails this will all be well worth the wait.

To anyone else having issues with contacting us, our email will be down starting at 3:30 central time and should be back up with in an hour. We are making some alterations that will vastly change our ability to reply and keep track of emails.

This seems to happen with everyone who starts doing any kind of regular business on here. At first it's great but then they get overwhelmed, fall behind, and eventually just disappear....anyone remember Mark Potts with his TCAB boxes? Or that other member that was repairing amplifiers and ended up with like a dozen members waiting for months....yep, growing pains are not exactly an excuse, you should only be taking on the work you can handle. If it means you have to turn away business so be it. I do integration work for a robotics company and we have to turn down jobs all the time because we just don't have the man power to handle every single customer who comes to us. Just my two cents, I hope you get your issues resolved guys.

should have bought a Chinese box,
LOL. Maybe I should have. I would have probably had the box by now instead of a long list of excuses. Still no tracking number, said it was packaged but the logistics guy must have forgot to print a label. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif Right!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

blockburner

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
blockburner
Boston ma, United States
Start date
Participants