My patience is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is astounding. You text me asking for tracking while I was outbid the office. I told you to contact the email so someone could verify your tracking for you. You refused to do so. You were emailed the tracking several times for your enclosure as well. If you would like to discuss thus topic in public please verify and I will be glad to post screen shots of emails and texts if required. Including the email I had Jessica send you with an attached screen shot of your tracking number applied to PayPal. You can also go to PayPal and verify your tracking as well.
your email never did work. why would i use it. So yes I did refuse to use it and rightly so when the only time i got communication was with you and at the point we are/were at. i would not be dealing with anyone other than the owner. get real.I never once got tracking by my email. if you need me to post up my text telling you this I will gladly do so as soon as I get home at 11. Dont even think about trying to devalue my character. I got a text from you about my shipping info being on paypal and was told to communicate about anything further through email again. Get your story straight 

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

As for your accusations, I will gladly take a public appilogy from you considering amour last conversation via phone call has been upheld on my end. I'm not sure what you are talking about at this point but I will post the tracking number on here for you when I get to a computer to verify it was shipped on Monday as per our agrrement.
You got nerve asking me for an apology. tracking confirms shipping on the 12th...tuesday

Sounds typical of him........ Since nobody answers your phone and you haven't

Got back to me for a week..... Any idea why my box was not flush mounted like i ordered?

OP, did he offer any compensation for the wait like he claims he did ?

He was offered compensation via phone conference and we made arrangements. The enclosure was picked up and shipped on Monday as we agreed.

We do flush mounting for free, your enclosure not having flush mount was liekly do to it was going to weaken the structuaral inyegratity of the enclosure. I sent out several emails and pms with a wide range of offers. If you did not get one please contact me so I can get you an email for compensation.

As for the "story" it is true. I have texts as well and just reread them. I told you that you really needed to send in an email so we could get you the tracking and handle your sistuation. I'm not sure at what point you think I was pushing you off, but I was not. There was little I could do at that moment and I explaied that business situations really need to be handled through email not texting.

He was offered compensation via phone conference and we made arrangements. The enclosure was picked up and shipped on Monday as we agreed.
We do flush mounting for free, your enclosure not having flush mount was liekly do to it was going to weaken the structuaral inyegratity of the enclosure. I sent out several emails and pms with a wide range of offers. If you did not get one please contact me so I can get you an email for compensation.
No compensation offered. You offered box or money back. I told you from the jump i needed my box. You cost me money in time off due to your word being no good a week ago.

As for the "story" it is true. I have texts as well and just reread them. I told you that you really needed to send in an email so we could get you the tracking and handle your sistuation. I'm not sure at what point you think I was pushing you off, but I was not. There was little I could do at that moment and I explaied that business situations really need to be handled through email not texting.
You are the buisness. You are the owner!! I am not dealing with something that does not work. I dealt with the owner and you as the owner should be trying to do or answer whatever I asked since you the owner had the nonstop stream of mishaps. You dont Blow me off. Especially since i was patient and understanding

You are the buisness. You are the owner!! I am not dealing with something that does not work. I dealt with the owner and you as the owner should be trying to do or answer whatever I asked since you the owner had the nonstop stream of mishaps. You dont Blow me off. Especially since i was patient and understanding
I told you the best way to get your tracking information. You would not take that for an answer. I was out of the office, so i then told you to send an email and that the rest of this could be handled via email.

Lol, structural integrity......sure.....
Hhhmmmm must have missed my email. I hope everyone reading this can see how dishonest you are
How am I being dishonest here? I fail to see this. The OP is upset that I held up my end of the deal that we made via phone conference.

Here is the tracing to verify it.

1Z16641Y0396894834

And here is a screen shot for anyone that does not want to verify tracking.

scotttracking_zpsd564ed87.png

We spoke on the phone so I did not email him. I'm fairly sure I sent you an email, but if you did not receive it will simply send it again.

Lol, structural integrity......sure.....
Hhhmmmm must have missed my email. I hope everyone reading this can see how dishonest you are
the previous quote was for your question....NO he did not offer any compensation.

As for you prorabbit. When you gave me the answer I was looking for. which was about tracking info. That is when I stopped. I got no email as you stated. I did however find it on my paypal. Your email is no good to me or anyone else for that matter. It never makes it through to people

How am I being dishonest here? I fail to see this. The OP is upset that I held up my end of the deal that we made via phone conference.
Here is the tracing to verify it.

1Z16641Y0396894834

And here is a screen shot for anyone that does not want to verify tracking.

scotttracking_zpsd564ed87.png

We spoke on the phone so I did not email him. I'm fairly sure I sent you an email, but if you did not receive it will simply send it again.
Yes it was billed on the 11th. you generated a label on the 11th. It has made it to my house 1 day after a month of being paid when original invoice says 10 days from money received to shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

blockburner

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
blockburner
Boston ma, United States
Start date
Participants