My new toy has arrived, pics inside

8thGenSI
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Hello all,

I just got my us amps usa-2000 today and it is better shape then I could have hoped for, It is mint. I cant wait to hook this thing up and see what it can do, I will be running a 12" w7 for now but I will have to tune it down a bit. all I need now is the box and I am set.

nice

deposter2.jpg

I have never ran the usa-2000, how is the sq? its rated at a THD of .006% and us amps is pretty good when it comes to rating integrity.

I want to chuck he w7 and get a different sub. The w7 seems old to me and I want to try something new, any suggestions on a good sub to match up with this amp? I am looking for sq but want to get loud (doesnt have to be the loudest).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.