My New budget amp

Link corrected
Ice 7000
yeah if u haven't u need to get some wire and a 2 batt for that thing.. i agree for the $ it's pretty good but for like $35 more u coulda got sq 2250 and who knows they may have a sale on Easter..

Hopefully you’ll have better luck than most have with this amp ..don’t go below 1 ohm with it because it can’t take it ..it looks like the power supply isn’t strong enough to support the amps power so you may want to be fairly conservative on the amp gain ...

I have not decided on subs yet.Might try PSI Level 1 12s

Will be in 2 cubic ft sealed fiberglass
u mean 1cf per sub sealed? idk man i think those are a ported sub.. what car? u maybe better off with 1 higher level something in 2-2.5cf ad ported box.. if u been blowing amps u may wanta check amp ground b4 u get new amp, make sure it tight and no paint under it..

No waste of anything and Using Boss is a stupid statement.

The box is very high quality unit made for Dodge Ram application under the seat.

2 cubic ft is shared and many 12” subs work well with that space.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.