Soundqubed S4-100 Amp Dyno

lol yeah i have sq speakers but they don't need that kind of power.. i have thought about getting hds 3.1 and the 1250, idk if my port is big enough for that power after rise (my amp or the sq) air vel. looks high but they don't have all the specs up for that sub.. i know no one believes me but my 2 speakers are pretty loud on hu listen to 1st few seconds of this

lol yeah i have sq speakers but they don't need that kind of power.. i have thought about getting hds 3.1 and the 1250, idk if my port is big enough for that power after rise (my amp or the sq) air vel. looks high but they don't have all the specs up for that sub.. i know no one believes me but my 2 speakers are pretty loud on hu listen to 1st few seconds of this

I really liked both that I tested, the S line is going to do well for them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.