My install's coming along nicely

It's looking good, but it's been almost 2 months. There's too much for me to read from beginning to end, but at least you're making progress. Judging from the first page, I'm sure most of the posts are random "experts" giving their 2 cents. I wish I could get an audiophile sound processor. It looks like a lot of the stuff you got is pretty top dollar, and I can only afford the junk that "experts" despise.
It's not about the equipment you have.... it's about how you use it... I'd rather low end equipment getting loud and sounded good then top dollar stuff sounding good.

It's not about the equipment you have.... it's about how you use it... I'd rather low end equipment getting loud and sounded good then top dollar stuff sounding good.
Absolutely! It's about the whole build, the electronic equipment selected, the install techniques, etc. And WHAT you listen to with it too!! You can listen to C R A P on a bleeding edge audiophile system and it will still sound like C R A P!

Which is why I'm trying my best to optimize the system I'm trying to have built for me!

John Kuthe...

HAHAHA…outputs?!...You can't even figure out the inputs!!!
I'm talking about THESE outputs!

15195831_1204844449576033_808071982338319802_o.jpg

Exactly what I have, sans one subwoofer! Oh, and I don't have a center speaker either. But I COULD!!

John Kuthe...

Did you ever resolve the issue of not activating with the head unit? What was the solution (if found)?
No and we have not explored that at all, again. Despite all the evil Caraudio denizens here that say their H800 DSP turned on with their HU, not ONE has explained exactly how they have their's wired/configured to achieve that!!

John Kuthe...

No and we have not explored that at all, again. Despite all the evil Caraudio denizens here that say their H800 DSP turned on with their HU, not ONE has explained exactly how they have their's wired/configured to achieve that!!
John Kuthe...
I have an Alpine head unit…I connected the blue/white wire (from HU) into the Remote In lead of the PXA. The RUX is connected via the provided Alpine cable.

My PXA/RUX activate when I turn on my HU….I've already shared this info with you. So have others…So does the manual…

I have an Alpine head unit…I connected the blue/white wire (from HU) into the Remote In lead of the PXA. The RUX is connected via the provided Alpine cable.
My PXA/RUX activate when I turn on my HU….I've already shared this info with you. So have others…So does the manual…
Which blue/white wire? There are TWO!! And I think the manual says you HAVE to use the RUX controller to turn the DSP on and off.

John Kuthe...

Wait, this isn't a joke?

The OP and his "installer guy" cannot figure out how to connect the remote wire to the DSP?

John you have no right at all to give any advice at all on this forum to anyone.

Your level of understanding is so low that I cannot even think of the proper word to describe it.

On another thread here you just told someone to connect a 120 volt electric guitar amp to his factory amp in his Jeep then come back to the forum to 'slap our faces'.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/wiring-electrical-installation-help/629245-wiring-loudspeakers-stock-2002-jeep-infiniti-amp.html

You have no idea what you do not have any idea about, that is a horrible way to live your life.

I am 43 years old, I am one of the older members here. You have called me and I guess most others on this forum 'evil', where the hell do you come off talking like that?

I have been into this hobby for 27 years now. I have installed a system into every car I have ever owned. I have installed at least 50 systems for others. Yet every time I post you call me 'evil' and act like I am just wanting you to fail for some insane paranoid reason. Why is that?

I tried to explain how to fix your front speaker mount for a few bucks and few minutes of your time.

Nope - dismissed.

I have tried to explain how you cannot run 6 outputs from your head unit into your DSP

Nope - dismissed.

You need help, professional help.

Please for the good of this community (this forum) please leave. Your advice you give others is detrimental to good sound at best and harmful to their cars and electrical system at worst. (such as your post on the "install a guitar am in a Jeep" thread.

Which blue/white wire? There are TWO!! And I think the manual says you HAVE to use the RUX controller to turn the DSP on and off.
John Kuthe...
No…there is ONE blue/white wire…there is also a blue wire…the blue/white activates external devices such as amps…the blue wire activates the power antenna if your vehicle is so equipped….the blue/white will carry 12v when the HU is activated…the blue will only show 12v when the 'radio' feature is selected from the source selection.

I have told you this already and so does the manual….why can you seriously not understand such simple $hit? When people (and manuals) have explained it quite clearly.

Then you dispense 'advice' to others…while dismissing and insulting the experienced folks that try to help you.

You clearly have mental/social issues…I'm sure this forum isn't the first time you've heard this.

It's actually kind of sad…I wonder if 'Installer guy' isn't milking you for your $$$….taking advantage of the 'special' guy.

…I mean you brag about throwing money at the install just for kicks (purple kicks)…two months later you still haven't figured out how to correctly run the RCA's(that you've somehow already run?!)….you've almost melted your amps without even presenting them with a load(how the fk do you accomplish that?)….and you can't even get your $hit to TURN ON…

If the way you approach this forum, it's members, the advice you get etc, the same way you approach the rest of your lives interactions…then…you must be a pretty lonely dude.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

JohnKuthe

CarAudio.com Veteran
JohnKuthe
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from